its now august 16:th and its still not the near future holy **** you guys think long term. so in about a year i will play siege again when you sort your **** out.

Ubi-gabelikes's Avatar Community Developer
    Originally Posted by XDegg Go to original post
    its now august 16:th and its still not the near future holy **** you guys think long term. so in about a year i will play siege again when you sort your **** out.
    Saying "near future" was a poor choice of wording and I apologize that the wrong expectation was set. We weren't happy with how voip was functioning, which is why it was removed. Now we are making sure that VOIP is in a spot we want it to be before releasing it.

The Uplay VOIP settings don't effect VOIP in R6 Siege. So removing the VOIP from Uplay made it so you can't talk through the client, but will not have impacted your ability to use the R6 Siege VOIP. If you aren't able to use it, unfortunately that's not something we can assist you with and I recommend you get in contact with the game team.

/gabelikes

So how the F**K am i supposed to get in contact with the game team? This game has had so many flaws and this just makes it ****ing horrible!

What you're saying is simply not true.

The removal of the Voice Settings in Uplay DOES impact the game and leaves me unable to select a recording device - a Setting, which apparently Rainbow 6 inherits from the client, since it doesn't have its own options on that. So far I have not been able to get the Microphone to work in game, and I can not check weather it's using the right device or not, or change ANYTHING at all towards the microphone settings - Because now neither the Client NOR the Game have any microphone settings. The settings in Game merely adjust Volume on VoIP, but do not allow for chosing a device, let alone changing anything for that matter, since all changes made to recording volume reset after closing the Options Menu without a correct device recognized by the game. Funny enough: All other Software on my PC recognizes my Default Mic, except for your Game and Your Uplay Client.