Matchmaking in this game is a joke.

After finishing campagain i've just started my first match ( 2 v 2 ) And played vs 2 guys with second prestige... and it happens every hmm third game? Yeah third. Its kinda unfair to play vs character main while just started to play multiplayer....

Oh theres matchmaking? trollolol....... but really I would like the choice to wait rather than them auto extend the skill bracket.

Originally Posted by Werelaz Go to original post
    After finishing campagain i've just started my first match ( 2 v 2 ) And played vs 2 guys with second prestige... and it happens every hmm third game? Yeah third. Its kinda unfair to play vs character main while just started to play multiplayer....
    Just wait for a few weeks to let the mmr pool settle. Eventually it will "straighten out". This happens in all new games/seasons.

Not only that, but it match makes based on your top rep hero. if you buy a new one and are good with a different one. youre ****ed. plus the servers are a damn joke down at UBI HQ. Finally get into a good game, let me just boot 3 of your team mates real quick.

Well in fairness it is P2P, I have had no input lag since beta & their mesh system does seem to work for me atleast..... the matchmaking on the other hand does not.

L0rdZwu's Avatar Member
    easy fix: let us chose the hero we want to play before entering MatchMaking

a

this is how ubisoft match players
    The objective of a good matchmaking is too find the right balance between waiting time (as short as possible) and match quality (fast connectivity between players and same level of skill).
    To do so, our philosophy is to focus on connection quality first then players’ skill. Regarding the waiting time, we look for the best fit for skill for the first 30 seconds, then expand that skill range after each 30 second interval. After three minutes, we timeout the matchmaking to allow the player to restart the process from scratch.
    so gl to the new players with good connection or accely any new player with internet...

Read more here https://support.ubi.com/en-US/faqs/0...FH-PC-XB1-PS4/

Originally Posted by JAVortex Go to original post
    Oh theres matchmaking? trollolol....... but really I would like the choice to wait rather than them auto extend the skill bracket.
    Yeah, how about language first. I mean FFs I live in the Netherlands there are literally other languages all around this small *** place. (unlike the us for example)
    I know the reason why the do it but it still sucks.

Ubisoft ditch the p2p.