This game is trash

Hey guys!

Wanna have fun fighting against other epic heroes?!

TOO BAD!

In For Honor, you get to stare at each other the entire game until someone gets the balls to throw the first offensive maneuver. BUT WAIT THERE'S A CATCH!

If you throw offense first, you will be parried or dodged and punished. There is not ONE single advantage to playing offense in this game. It CATERS to defensive turtle players aka *****ES.

Theres no [Removed] skill in this game. Its who has more patience to wait out the other guy. There are numerous benefits to playing turtle and defensively and absolutely 0 advantage for the offensive player. This game is [Removed].

a 1v1 consists of, block, block, block, parry, you eat a heavy. Tah dah! you lost! for trying to attack the enemy who just playing reactive defense and contributed no offense to the match. Voila!

xW11nD's Avatar Junior Member
    git gud. deal with turtling. Feints, gb, Zone, counter, parry them when they make a mistake.

Immortal_Zeal's Avatar Member
    Feint. Parry parry

Punish.

Did I mention Feint?

Originally Posted by xW11nD Go to original post
    git gud. deal with turtling. Feints, gb, parry them when they make a mistake.

WOWWWWWWWWWWWW as fun as that sounds, no thanks!

every single 1v1 my opponent is a turtle and just fcking blocks everything. I switch up attacks, I incorporate feints to unpredictable lights, I GB, I CGB, it doesn't matter. Defense and parrying in this game are KING.

If you wanna win you sacrifice fun for becoming a turtle that waits for parries and capitalizes.

This isn't a [Removed] game, it's [Removed] tic tac toe. it's crap. gtfo.
     1 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by Cyricke Go to original post
    Hey guys!

TOO BAD!

In For Honor, you get to stare at each other the entire game until someone gets the balls to throw the first offensive maneuver. BUT WAIT THERE'S A CATCH!

If you throw offense first, you will be parried or dodged and punished. There is not ONE single advantage to playing offense in this game. It CATERS to defensive turtle players aka *****ES.

Theres no [Removed] skill in this game. Its who has more patience to wait out the other guy. There are numerous benefits to playing turtle and defensively and absolutely 0 advantage for the offensive player. This game is [Removed].

a 1v1 consists of, block, block, block, parry, you eat a heavy. Tah dah! you lost! for trying to attack the enemy who just playing reactive defense and contributed no offense to the match. Voila!
    LOL MAD KID IS A BAD KID. Git gud.

Originally Posted by Cyricke Go to original post
    Hey guys!

TOO BAD!

So basically you got your *** handed to you in 1v1s. Answer me this, Is the game trash or are you trash at the game? I bet is that your trash at the game so you think venting on forums will help. Pull your big boy panties back up and try again with a different strat!

Immortal_Zeal's Avatar Member
    So this game is trash because you refuse to use the tools handed to you???

Jesus. Millennial gamers these days.

The audacity to believe I don't use the tools given to me. you guys are [Removed] nubs. if I have brains enough to use the forum you can bet your *** I have brains enough to use what they teach in the tutorials.

This game is so [Removed] bad. it 10000000% caters to turtles. The only way to win is to accept the turtle playstyle and acknowledge the majority of your damage output will ONLY come from capitalizing on parries.

its so [Removed] boring. its not a game. it pretends to be. there's counter play to being the aggressor, but absolutely NO counter play to the turtle. You give up absolutely nothing by playing turtle and gain huge advantages. If you choose to be the aggressor its an uphill battle where you only win when lag allows your hits to go through blocks.

T R A S H

*Saying Get Gud while probably abusing some kind of flawed mechanic for ez wins*

I don't agree with all of the OP post, but I will agree with the turtle defensive players who just eat your health down ever so slightly just for a win, which can't be fun for any party involved. Also the guard break spammers or gankers. The issue with the game is that people will do LITERALLY anything for a victory word to appear on their screen, doesn't matter how scummy or boring the tactic is. The game allows way too many annoying [Removed] exploitative moves or mechanics that gives you pretty much no chance to win against them, because they're determined. If it keeps on like this, the game will die in a few months, if even that.

So many people here with unhelpful banter....

Pay them no mind. One thing Ive noticed that throws a lot of turtles off is unlocked attacking. A lot of people usually do it for a running attack or a unlocked GB but sometimes its better to try and trick them with a light. Also, try your unblockables or feint unblockables, they usually guarantee a parry attempt or dodge. Be sure youre using theor stam against them, as well as the environment. A wall bounce can secure a heay attack.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last ►►