Thread: Flickering mobs in Elemental Forge. | Forums

Flickering mobs in Elemental Forge.

The game was running fine untill I got to the elemental forge and the dark elf mobs.
    I am using GS GTX1080 with the latest drivers.

Investigating further, the flickering subsides when disabling the high dynamic range option but there are still white noise artifacts.

I'm having the same issue on a GTX 970. Flickering black boxes with "High dynamic range" enabled and the sparkly effect with it turned off. I'm guessing it's a driver issue since i used to play this game without this issue about a year ago.

Same problem I've tried playing with various graphics settings to no avail. 1070gtx w/ latest drivers.

Same problem

It's not Nvidia related, it's game related. Same problem on an R9 380. If you change HDR on/off you get different colors as well from the graphical errors.

I don't have a lot fo sparkling glitches but the color is all messed up. I've played this game before without this issue, those monsters don't glow red/blue....

I posted this on the Steam forums (I don't know how you guys can be using this UPLAY..... ) But I'll post it here as well, as this is a very good game plaged with stupid bugs that ruin the experience. If we can get this one bug fixed, the better for all of us.

I went and reverted the drivers to the oldest available for my GTX 1080 and win10 64x. For me those are version 368.81 (from July 2016). Installed without a problem. And the flickering is gone. I would even say it's faster now (at least loading is faster, that's my perception)

This problem is related to latest NVIDIA drivers.

The instalation of the old drivers is straight forward and you can always go to the panel and UPDATE to go back to the latest.

If you are playing any newer game (launched after July 2016) then you should check NVIDIA release notes to make sure reverting the drivers won't affect that game.

I have the same problem.

I have not tested if installing old drivers works, but...
    Installing old drivers whenever you want to play is not a solution. The other games require updated drivers.

Is it possible that there is some setting in the nVidia Control Panel that fixes this?