Dual wield

Does berserkers dual wield bother anyone else just a little bit? because i know how impractical it is it kinda bothers me a little, i know its stupid but still

There's more things to worry about like why the **** is Orochi still overpowered.
     1 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by GreenRanger XI Go to original post
    There's more things to worry about like why the **** is Orochi still overpowered.
    He isn't. Strong? Yes. Overpowered? Hell no.

he is op in terms of the fact that e can just heavy attack and then guard break repeatedly for an easy with and the fact that the light attacks with him hit so quickly sometimes you cant block them

best matchup against: Pks, Orochi, Kensei, Zerker They are atleast PRESSING BUTTONS and not waiting for you trying to make a move. You guys just need to get a bit faster... you can Clearly see what Orochi is doing due to his movement. Im pretty sure u guys never saw a decent Warden

Originally Posted by kierencoles Go to original post
    he is op in terms of the fact that e can just heavy attack and then guard break repeatedly for an easy with and the fact that the light attacks with him hit so quickly sometimes you cant block them
    Sorry but if that's all they do you should be able to win.

it's easy to say if youre using a warden but when a berserker is doing nothing but dodging and attacking the gb, its a bit difficult to fight back against them with someone like the LB becasue of the difference in speed, attack speed and also stamina, 3 attacks and the LB stamina is nearly gone, a berserker can dodge and attack for a whole match without becoming exhausted

Originally Posted by kierencoles Go to original post
    it's easy to say if youre using a warden but when a berserker is doing nothing but dodging and attacking the gb, its a bit difficult to fight back against them with someone like the LB becasue of the difference in speed, attack speed and also stamina, 3 attacks and the LB stamina is nearly gone, a berserker can dodge and attack for a whole match without becoming exhausted
    You shouldn't be attacking with LB. You need to grab then side heavy, shove, grab and side heavy again and then that move that flips them on the floor, then a light attack whilst they are down.

Originally Posted by PackingMoney Go to original post
    You shouldn't be attacking with LB. You need to grab then side heavy, shove, grab and side heavy again and then that move that flips them on the floor, then a light attack whilst they are down.
    And that therein is the problem with this game, people learn what attacks to continuously use and then just spam them, I know how to play the LB and how to be for lack of a better word a **** but thats not a fun way to play the game, which is why i can't understand some people, doing the same moveset and attacks over and over cannot possibly be any fun, its about enjoyment of the game but doing the same thing cant bring enjoyment because there is no variation, if it was ranked I could understand but the fact is that it isn't, people care too much about winning and being *****

This thread sidetracked FAST...