"Thirst for the game" lmao, that description, yet perfectly describes it.

Rewatching South Park is helping a bit for me. Searching up news for the game once a day probably isn't helping though. I've been thinking of playing Stick of Truth again, it's just, I played it in September in preparation for this game, then again this February. I haven't played as a Mage though, so that'd be something new I guess.

Just got my hands on a Nintendo Switch yesterday so now have something to properly keep me occupied while I wait for news on Fracture But Whole, Zelda should keep me occupied for a bit

Almost two or three times a day this game just randomly pops into my mind and I squeal like a little excited girl... In my head of course.

I've kind of mellowed out though, I only check this place and the Steam forum for this game once a day rather than several. Currently on the 5th season of my South Park rewatch, will clearly finish it before the game is out, but then I'll have gotten some kind of South Park fix, especially after the Coon & Friends episodes.

Grymmstrife's Avatar Member
    I've been playing Stick of Truth on ps4 to try and get that Platinum. Its a decent way to pass the time waiting. I forgot how much of a pain some of those achievements can be.

Just spontaneously decided to order Lego Star Wars: The Force Awakens as I've played all the previous ones and a lot of other Lego games as a kid, and it's been a long time since I played a new one for the first time.

I'll be getting the new Lego Avengers 2 when it comes out. A bunch of different Spiderman to use is what sold me on it.

Wow I'm glad I bought that. I've only played the first two levels so far and it's amazing. Lego games sure has advanced! The latest one I played was Indiana Jones 2 back which camd out in 2010 so this is the first Lego game I've played where they actually talk. It's just fantastic how more advanced this is than The Complete Saga. You can chose several things to build, take cover to shoot, do special attacks when you're fighting an enemy, and there are puzzles/button mashing for entrances and other machines now, unlike the first game where you just walked up and pushed "B".

I'm trying to not overplay but it's hard. Yeah this will distract me until this game is out for sure

I've been playing some more Diablo 3 on Pc with friends and some Fallout New Vegas but other than that going to work and puttering around lol.

I beat Zelda BOTW which took me around 100 or so hours, and have been focusing on getting a preorder for a SNES mini in the meantime. Was able to get an in store pre order for the SNES mini at Gamestop so now I am waiting for that to come out 9/29 and thenn I have to wait again for fractured but whole, but at least then I can play Star Fox 2 while I wait

I've got Destiny 2 coming out in 2-ish weeks so I can play that while I wait.