PS4 For Honor Gold Edition code not working

I just picked up my gold edition sealed from gamestop for PS4, When I enter in my code in the PS4 store it tells me "the code you entered may not be correct or is no longer valid"

How do i resolve this or is this a timing thing considering technically (im on PST) the game has not been released yet on the west coast?

I know if I take it back to gamestop they will most likely direct me to Ubisoft or playstation support so I guess Ill start here.

Originally Posted by GIjoeyjojoe Go to original post
    I just picked up my gold edition sealed from gamestop for PS4, When I enter in my code in the PS4 store it tells me "the code you entered may not be correct or is no longer valid"

How do i resolve this or is this a timing thing considering technically (im on PST) the game has not been released yet on the west coast?

I know if I take it back to gamestop they will most likely direct me to Ubisoft or playstation support so I guess Ill start here.
    I did the same..... I might look into Ubisoft or playstation support and if nothing turns up... I want my money back, but..... please dev. help me...I want to keep FOR HONOR, so please hear our pled help us, and honor us by rendering new gold codes us... I waited so long for this game
     1 people found this helpful

Im waiting to talk to support, ill update you if I get any type of answer.

This is a copy of a post in the general forums. Hoping this is just a timing thing with the PSN store not being updated, but if it turns out to be Bogus codes its going to be very disappointing to say the least.

Casey @Ubisoft Support wrote: Feb 14, 2017 at 05:40 AM EST
    You will need to contact Sony Support for assistance with this matter. We are unable to provide support for their accounts and CD-Keys as we do not have access to their servers or back-end tools.

If you are unable to download an item to your Playstation console, you will need to contact Sony Support.
    All content downloaded to the console is done so through the console network. Ubisoft does not have access to their networks, as stated above, and has no direct impact on downloads.

Sony Support
    Phone: 800.345.7669
    Online: http://esupport.sony.com/US/perl/contact-sales.pl?
     2 people found this helpful

[PS4] Gold edition code not working either

I too am plagued by the same issue. Ubisoft, please help!

I don't know if this helps but Microsoft support says they are aware of the issue and it has been pretty common. Right now they are working on it and it should be fixed within a few hours from now. Hopefully Sony might say something along the same line
     1 people found this helpful

I got this from PS support Chat. "Felix: Let me tell you that by checking the code it completely active and in compatible with the region of your account as well. In this case let me tell you that by checking the upcoming updates on the store. I can see that we will be able to redeem the code once the content is released on the PS Store and this will update will be today.
    Felix: So I'm very positive you will be able to redeem the code on your account once the store update has been completed and the content added to the store.
     2 people found this helpful

Ekelki's Avatar Junior Member
    I'm having the same issue. I'll try later I guess.

It works now. Did for me anyway.

Well damn. It said it did, but I'm not seeing my stuff.