PS4 CE-34878-0 error

Got CE-34878-0 error in for Honor beta, All other games work fine. Reinstalled still crashed.
    Have seen other people with this problem who have rebuild the PS4's database and still does not work.
    Is there going to be a fix ? or is it not worth me buying the game.
     1 people found this helpful

Ce-34878-0

I have the same problem and sometimes the ps4 freezes but the game still plays music and shows display. I have to unplug the ps4 for me to unfreeze it.
    Waiting for a fix. FYI : my ps4 is kinda old.
     1 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by eNoBlasT Go to original post
    I have the same problem and sometimes the ps4 freezes but the game still plays music and shows display. I have to unplug the ps4 for me to unfreeze it.
    Waiting for a fix. FYI : my ps4 is kinda old.
    my ps4 is pretty new, My friend has had his ps4 since they came out n it works for him.

UbiInsulin's Avatar Community Manager
    Hi guys! In general for this error message we would recommend rebuilding your PS4's database (it's safe mode option 5).

Please also try restarting your networking hardware by unplugging your modem and router for 30 seconds.

If this doesn't work, please reinstall the game if possible. Please also let us know if you participated in the closed beta, and whether you updated that client in order to play the open beta. Thank you!

Originally Posted by UbiInsulin Go to original post
    Hi guys! In general for this error message we would recommend rebuilding your PS4's database (it's safe mode option 5).

Please also try restarting your networking hardware by unplugging your modem and router for 30 seconds.

If this doesn't work, please reinstall the game if possible. Please also let us know if you participated in the closed beta, and whether you updated that client in order to play the open beta. Thank you!
    I didn't participate in the closed beta, I'm new to this.
    I'm going to try what you recommended.
    Thank you

Did not take part in closed beta, Have tired all of these fixes none work.
    None of these steps have made any difference for multiple people.
    This is the only game that has had this error. PS4 is a new, no problems with it.

Did not take part in closed beta, Have tired all of these fixes none work.
    None of these steps have made any difference for multiple people.
    This is the only game that has had this error. PS4 is a new, no problems with it.
    Would really like to no if this is going to be fixed ?

Hey Massons, one question :

What is the region of your PSN account ?

I couldn't download the beta from the Canadian PSN store, so I did it from the French one BUT I played it on the Canadian account.
    I don't know if it means anything but at this point I would consider it. Right now I'm downloading the game AGAIN and I will try on both accounts and I'll report the outcomes.

PS4 CE-34878-0 error

LOL blaming someone's internet connection as the cause for your ****ty game crashing, hmm, that's Ubisoft all over.

Same issue

HI I have the same issues on both my ps4 and ps4 pro game crashes with PS4 CE-34878-0 error after about 1 minuet.

I have a re downloaded the game to both consoles and still the same I was not in the closed beta and have a 1gb internet connection so I don't think it is lag causing the issue!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last ►►