Ubi-Ligario's Avatar Community Manager

Alaska free game update postponed to February 24th

Our teams are always committed to bringing the best experience possible to all players.

With this in mind, we are postponing the launch of our Alaska free game update to Feb 24th on PS4, Xbox One and PC.

We’re sorry for the inconvenience but as we aim to deliver a brand new world - as big as the Alps -, with brand new “steep-er” challenges and additional customization items, we truly feel that Alaska deserves to have a bit more time spent on it.

Thanks for your patience and understanding, and please rest assured we’re working hard to deliver a great Alaska experience.
     3 people found this helpful

TJ_Wylde's Avatar Member
    Thanks for the update Ligario. Sucks but i prefer a delay for a good update over a hasted update with problems I'll be patient .

Short question though. Does this also mean that the dev stream is being moved up, Or is that this tonight?

Sad to hear, especially one day before and without any infos about the stream .
    But like TJ_Wylde-VX9- said, better a delay than a lot of bugs. looking forward to the 24th.
     2 people found this helpful

Thats pretty annoying

Thats annoying, I understand though. You want it to be the best it can be. I understand. Any chance you could do another DLC pack instead. Like sledding or something.

Originally Posted by Ubi-Ligario Go to original post

- as big as the Alps -, with brand new “steep-er” challenges and additional customization item
    Happy to hear that. Keep up the great work!

Thanks for telling us, a bit disappointed because we were so impatient to download it tomorrow
     1 people found this helpful

Pokey6x6's Avatar Member
    Well unfortunately I don't have any more nails left to bite..
    I'll just start chewing on my fingers until the 24th! :P
    I'm happy to hear you guys are so devoted so I don't mind the wait.
    As others said, I'd rather wait 2 more weeks for a solid update, than having a buggy one tomorrow.

gnarlyDUCK's Avatar Member
    Does the Wii still get it on Friday? jk.

Just curious, whats the devs team favorite RedBull flavor?

If its to fix the scoring system, i'm ok and happy with that.... Taking time is always good, i just hope it's for some good reasons

The bad move here, is to say that one day before the initial release date

Keep up the good work !!

looooooool

at least you learned from The Division

but how can you promise a date and postpone 24hrs before launch ?

You obviously knew, especially when its not a 1-2 days delay............ its freakiing 2 weeks delay

Not very professionnal in my opinion...... but im used to it with ubisoft.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last ►►