Thread: just dance unlimited 3 month subscription not working | Forums

just dance unlimited 3 month subscription not working

I recently bought a 3 month subscription for my just dance 2017 via PSN store on home screen. But it is not working when I try to open the just dance unlimited subscription page from game menu it says "Cannot be selected at this time" please help.

Ubi-KitKoumal's Avatar Community Manager
    Hello alherdz007,

Have you checked your internet connexion maybe? This FAQ may help.

If not, feel free to contact our support for it may be a technical issue. You can reach out to them just here.

Kind regards,

KitKoumal

Jdu

Yes I already checked my internet and my connection is perfectly fine. I can even access the Ubisoft club via game menu. The only thing that is not working is the JDU subscription menu it always says the same notification. I already filed 2 cases on your support team but no one is answering. I tried your chat menu and still no luck. I guess its a very long queue.So what am I going to do with my 3 month subscription that I paid for? So you will just take the money?. same thing happened to my friend that bought your subscription a week ago. I'll attach a linkof my case for your reference. https://support.ubi.com/en-GB/Cases

Ubi-KitKoumal's Avatar Community Manager
    Hello alherdz007,

We're sorry to hear that the situation is blocked at the moment, we are easily able to imagine your frustration with this whole situation, which is legitimate. We can assure you that your case is not forgotten or ignored.

We apologise once more for the situation and wish to thank you for your understanding.

Kind regards,

KitKoumal

The same thing is happening to me. I bought the xbox one gold edition and never got a code for the just dance unlimited. I contacted support, and have talked to 3 different support people and all I get is "the support team is looking into it". I'm about to get a refund for this game just based on principle. The least your support team could do is just send me a new code due to your incompetence of helping my situation.

They really are ignoring this problem.. so many posts on the forum about it.

It took 4 days before my subscription started working, and now I just realised it only works under my account and not the family account on Xbox1, Yippy, loos like this subscription that I purchased for my daughter is only accessible with my user and not my daughters. Oh well time for this middle aged man to get his Just Dance practice in hey.

Just Dance 2016 and 2017 - UBISOFT SERVER DOWN message every time.

I never got my refund even though UBISOFT KNOWS THAT there is a problem. JUST DANCE 2015 has the World Dance Floor and Challenges and shows my ranking for the week, which tells me that it isn't a problem on my end. It is something in the game itself. I mean, is this an attempt to get people to stop buying games for the older consoles so they can stop making so many different ones? Or did someone just screw up and nobody will take responsibility for it? THIS IS WHAT UBISOFT DOES. THEY MAKE GAMES. SO WHY CAN'T ANYONE JUST GIVE US ALL AN ANSWER ALREADY? Is there anyone we could contact about this, like a news station? Think about this... all of these people paid for that Just Dance Unlimited subscription and NEVER got it. It isn't like we couldn't prove we never got it. I can prove that I was charged for a product I never received, just like if I ordered something from Amazon and didn't get it and was never going to get it, they would refund my money. I think what they are doing is illegal because they continue to accept the money for subscription service that they never intend to provide. What action should we all take here? I only spent 4.99 but it's about principle.
    UBISOFT, DO THE RIGHT THING. I love Just Dance and would like to purchase 2018, but I won't because I'm stubborn like that. You need some good competition to make you work for the customers.
    --Tretha