Zdrastvujte ribjonki
    so I like to fly me262, its my pet, but i found a lot of button, and switches that doesn't work and my question is if it will be updated eventually. i'd like to build cockpit and it would be nice if everything will be there. the second question is if there is some signal from FB regarding instruments outputs and so on. i need to get the signals into the instrument panel. for example from usb port .

thanx

im.

Zdrastvujte ribjonki
    so I like to fly me262, its my pet, but i found a lot of button, and switches that doesn't work and my question is if it will be updated eventually. i'd like to build cockpit and it would be nice if everything will be there. the second question is if there is some signal from FB regarding instruments outputs and so on. i need to get the signals into the instrument panel. for example from usb port .

thanx

im.

VW-IceFire's Avatar Senior Member
    Which buttons and switches don't work? Inside the cockpit itself or in terms of the flight controls in the game? Many controls must be manually mapped to your controller of choice.

Most of my controls are keyboard side but many have a full HOTAS setup and they almost never touch the keyboard.

The stuff inside the cockpit itself cannot be clicked on...but most of the time they do work and show whats happening.

- IceFire

I'd like to be able to use the FockeWulf's trunk... to store beer, choucroutte et de la charcutterie allemande.

I'd like also to have to pine cones left in the 262 wings modelled, so that we could plant our own trees when we get back to base.

I'd also like the peeing tube in the fighters to be modelled, so I could make yellow rain.

Some options are useful.

why I´m sitting a half meter lower in gunsightview than in normal view ???

these german developers must be total stupid to set this Revi so low that the Pilot have to duck on him LOL

Another point iss the enormous speedloss at higher altitudes f.e. 6000m

But the ****tiest thing are these Hollywood Flashes from the 30mm´s; what could I hit if they arent there

"Finde den Feind und schiesse ihn ab alles andere ist Unsinn"
    Rittmeister Freiherrr Manfred von Richthofen

i miss emergency flaps and landing gear for example. it is on the left front panel. you've got there two ventils. blue and red one usually.

and additional wonderful feature should be start using additional rockets.

I'm sure that guys from 1C have got service parts manual and user guide manual for me262. Everyone can buy it and read. It is very nice reading. The document was created on 7th october 1944.

--------------
    www.cmeliak.sk

tagert's Avatar Banned
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by imenhotep:
    Zdrastvujte ribjonki

thanx

im.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Id like to see AIR BORN ENGINE RESTARTS and the ability to stop the flow of fuel to either engine... Would also come in handy if the B25 makes it into the mod

TAGERT

hi,
    for example:homebuild cockpits and even also to the problems of virtual pilots view and gnomish camera view height problems as now....

in all that cases we need a reprogramming of the game engine to support the cockpit instruments and also to the camera view system in game in general.

The FM at high altitude is another problem and should fixed first and overdue for long time.

But I guess many 'Jonny and Igor Joysticks' are looking for more new planes and new sceneries than to the above problems.

my two cents to this...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by imenhotep:
    Zdrastvujte ribjonki

thanx

im.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

http://www.eichhorn.ws/assets/images/thunderbird.gif

i think that to build additional functions to send some data to usb port shouldn't be so complicated. man don't need to make some drivers for common used cockpit-builder instruments. look at the x-plane for example. they support output files and so on.
    but may be i can't see it from a senior programmer side.