i will not pick up this game until they add Appearance Customization.

Faelandaea's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by BULLET_357 Go to original post
    Looks like the devs are still keeping quiet, lets keep this thread going .. I don't want them thinking we've forgotten about this.
    I certainly haven't forgotten. I definitely want this to happen. Ubi fixed ALL of my complaints in this last patch ... now the only thing left is AI customization to make me 100% happy with the game.

Originally Posted by karenn14 Go to original post
    i will not pick up this game until they add Appearance Customization.
    Then you are likely to miss out on a good game,
    I'm still not sure why so many people are more interested in what the bots wear rather than the ability to control them individually
    The clothing/gear they wear adds nothing to the actual mechanics of the game which to me is of zero priority when other things need fixing first

Ghost wildlands custumization or ia squad i need

Eu quero custumizar meu esquadrao no offline

Faelandaea's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by izzyeckerslike Go to original post
    Then you are likely to miss out on a good game,
    I'm still not sure why so many people are more interested in what the bots wear rather than the ability to control them individually
    The clothing/gear they wear adds nothing to the actual mechanics of the game which to me is of zero priority when other things need fixing first
    I just think it'd be neat as an addition. Nothing more needs to be done for the game for me, as they fixed all issues I had in the latest patch. So really the only thing to wish for now is cosmetics and eye candy, really. The AI are very efficient, and do not need to be controlled individually. They do their jobs VERY well (I'd take my AI over human players any day).

Customizing the team members in 1 player mode and online would be welcome, agreed. Sounds like it's not happening though. I'd have a female team member just to break things up, but then they'd have to silence the dialog or re-record it for a woman?

To be honest i wouldn't even care much if they don't let us change the gender or even loadouts.

Hell, i'd be more than happy to just change their clothes because real talk who ever designed the AI clothing clearly has no taste whatsoever. I mean c'mon you got this Mildas dude with some green pants and some fruity *** scarf & that pony tail is a no no..

And Weaver with them stupid goggles, wtf and he wearing desert camo pants with a blue hoody like are u serious??

Holt's shirt needs to go aswell..

yeh who cares about the gender...just wanted to customize team similar to one another so they actually look like a single covert unit.
     1 people found this helpful

All Ubisoft has to do is to dress AI teammates the way we dress ourselves and i'll be happy...

Please let us just change there Cloth and i am happy. Like to dress them like Navy seals . Please
     2 people found this helpful