I'm just surprised on how they said it took them 4 years to make this game but left out such a simple feature.

I too want this in the game, i prefer to play this game solo and having my AI teammates in the same uniform as me just gives the game a better feel to it.

But now it just looks like I'm the only one going to war while the others look like they're going ro the local supernarket. Just stupid.. Really

JonathanRL's Avatar Member
    Considering the flags we all wanted are behind a paywall - and outfits are being sold I too foresee a dark future where they sell AI Squadmate outfits and if that day comes, I shall rage.

Well, playing the full game had one thing. I am now so outraged at the limited squad commands and how stupid the AI Squadmates are that the fact that I cannot customize them do not feel like that big an issue. That does not mean I given the crusade up - Sorry Ubisoft.
     1 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by JonathanRL Go to original post
    Considering the flags we all wanted are behind a paywall - and outfits are being sold I too foresee a dark future where they sell AI Squadmate outfits and if that day comes, I shall rage.

Well, playing the full game had one thing. I am now so outraged at the limited squad commands and how stupid the AI Squadmates are that the fact that I cannot customize them do not feel like that big an issue. That does not mean I given the crusade up - Sorry Ubisoft.
    Good for you bud, this issue is becoming a make or break for me, i dont generally spend more than the base amount for a game. I cannot support paid dlc that does not significantly expand the game's content

Please Ubisoft let us customize our AI teammates

i find the AI teammates always getting in the way of missions. There needs to be better commands in the game for this. We what to control the way we play whether it be solo or co-op. Please give us better commands or least let us solo it ourselves. Hell alot of us can do the map solo. Its not the game is on extreme here. A feature missing. Glad i paid under $58.00 for deluxe version. I would have been upset if i gone higher for gold.

However what has been 100% confirmed, are the facts that Ubisoft are competing from now on with EA for the worst gamedeveloper award of this decade. A couple of more games on the blacklist and they sure are winners.

xMasterJx96's Avatar Member
    posting this comment because THIS THREAD SHALL NOT DIE
     3 people found this helpful

+1. IMO having customization for your AI team adds to the overall experience, immersion and entertainment of the game. Whether you're playing by yourself or with a friend, it's always great to match the AI appropriately (to blend with the environment, clan, whatever), not to mention how silly it is to see the same outfit 24/7 for Ghosts who are supposed to blend into this vast world. I looking forward to roll with my Tears Of The Sun styled crew!

As much as I appreciate the features Ubi did deliver in Wildlands, it's such a shame we have to fight to for these simple features we've seen in games 10+ years ago. In 2017 there should be more options, not less.

Well, after some serious arm twisting from my buddy and trusting him about purchases, I decided to buy the game in order to play with him (he lives in another state, so we share time playing games every so often). The game is without a doubt a ton of fun and I have to commend Ubisoft for the map because it is pretty awesome and one of (if not) the best looking open world game I've ever played. However, it is still unacceptable that we don't have more options with our Ghost Team in solo play. They nailed down a number of things, but failed to provide the very thing that made GR popular in the first place, and that is CUSTOMIZATION and TEAM CONTROL.

Look, just simply assigning weapons and being able to make 5-6 uniform presets (like we do for our character) for our AI team would have put this game above BF1 and COD because it would have been the complete tactical shooter in a massive sandbox. Immersion is definitely missing, but I bought the game, so I can't really complain. However, I will save money by not buying any expansions, addons, or the season pass, because none of it will be geared towards the things I would like to see in the game for solo play.

+1 Takes the imersion off you having the Jeans dudes running around you!

Originally Posted by Ahlos_Dahel Go to original post
    +1 Takes the imersion off you having the Jeans dudes running around you!
    Lol. Well, I don't have any problem with the original uniform set for the Ghosts and it does fit the overall "covert" feel of the game, but there are plenty of missions where different sets of uniforms would have been more proper, especially in snow terrain or when your character is dressed more tactical while your team is not. It just makes you say "****IN' IDIOTS!!!!!" about Ubisoft devs when you can't properly outfit your "team" in solo play. Like the dumb decision to give Weaver a sniper/designated marksmen rifle when he simply uses it as if its an M4 and you can't even use him as a sniper. Its the little things that make you flabbergasted as to how Ubisoft screwed this up.