No Dedicated Servers No for Honor

I already preordered the Gold edition because I thought this game would be absolute great... i had alot of hope the dont mess it up somehow... and in the first 2 days I tought yeah it's awesome... but then i started to get these feelings like "what?! i srsly blocked that.." how could he hit me from so far" and much more... later I tested it with a mate in a privat game... and because I was hosting and he doesn't have the best internet It felt like his hitbox was 3 times as big and he had not as much time to block as i had.. for me this really kills it... at least the 2v2 and 1v1 .. and well who of the better players plays 4v4? Im really thinking about to get my money back....
     1 people found this helpful

Ubisoft: developing games like it's 1997.

lPlatinumz's Avatar Junior Member
    After finding out it uses p2p connection it killed all the hype I had for this game. so far in this beta this matchmaking system keeps putting me in games with mostly red ping players. I'm guessing its players outside my region or something.

More Ubisoft garbage... what did we expect?

Just got killed because a guy somehow parried my attack while facing the other direction then lapsed into revenge mode, became superhuman, and nabbed me.

http://www.pcgamesn.com/for-honor/fo...n-peer-to-peer

yeah i think it won't have dedicated server, for now, at least
    i don't know in the next few months.
    but i am sure it will be p2p on launch, there will be not enough time to change to dedicated even when dev want it.

Yeah... not buying this. Not being put at a disadvantage because of people with non-existent net speeds. If you are really going peer to peer then there should be some stability test or need a certain speed to play at least because I am sick of being put at a disadvantage due to the less fortunate.