Thread: Fan Community Weekly Challenges | Forums

MindaugasXLTU's Avatar Senior Member
    Congratulations to our Hotrod Week (1) Challenge Winner - CREW-Gnu!

Next challenge starts tomorrow. Thank you everyone for participating!

-------------------------------------------------

Amount of participants is quite low so I have to ask - are you still interested in challenges? Please let me know when you get tired and I should stop challenges.
    But no need to worry - I have plans for The Crew 2 and I already started some works For The Crew 2 challenges will start from start hoping to see more participants.

Originally Posted by MindaugasXLTU Go to original post
    Amount of participants is quite low so I have to ask - are you still interested in challenges? Please let me know when you get tired and I should stop challenges.
    But no need to worry - I have plans for The Crew 2 and I already started some works For The Crew 2 challenges will start from start hoping to see more participants.
    I hope you don't stop it. I like these challenges.

I hope you don't stop it. I like these challenges.
    The same for me: I enjoy a lot your challenges (no matter the rank I get! ;-) it's a great add to the game i.m.o
    even more since we know that The Crew 1 won't bring new stuff by itself: The players who will not jump straight on the Crew 2
    will be happy to join.

New challenge with Circuit Hotrod HuP One is ON!

All info in first post.

-------------------------------------------------

If all current participants are still happy with challenges I will not stop them of course But I will move them to The Crew 2 for sure when this game launches (not from the first day but after 1-2 weeks of release).

Patrick_Nelson's Avatar Junior Member

Weekly Challenge

Thanks for making your post so interesting. I've some good information with your post.

Congratulations to our Hotrod Week (2) Challenge Winner - hesto_!

Next challenge starts tomorrow. Thank you everyone for participating!

I want to apologize for bad section in track, I didn't expect it to be so bad because I got it only one time when creating a challenge.

New challenge with Raid Hummer H1 Alpha is ON!

All info in first post.

I want to apologize for bad section in track, I didn't expect it to be so bad because I got it only one time when creating a challenge.
    you think to the crossroad with a jumping effect? I noticed when mapping my own tracks that this bug happened precisely with C class cars due to their center of gravity much lower than S or P, so it reacts harder to ground level differences (also, road jonctions are not totally homogenic in the game)
    The funny thing is, when I watched hesto_'s run :thumbsup: he seems to short out the bug with his great speed, and the game has no time to answer with the usual jump

hesto_'s Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by viwheel Go to original post
    The funny thing is, when I watched hesto_'s run :thumbsup: he seems to short out the bug with his great speed, and the game has no time to answer with the usual jump
    Haha well I haven't really noticed the problem at all. I passed that section more than 50 times but only bugged once.

I don't know about anyone else, but I made the mistaken assumption after seeing the preview video that the car would always fly when hitting that particular kerb, and so slowed down to a comparative crawl to lessen the effect. Before watching hesto's run, it never occurred to me to go faster over it; it seems to be that provided you are going above a certain speed, the kerb has no effect on the car. Unfortunately, because of a busy weekend, I found out too late to make any use of the information; though I don't think I'd have managed higher than fourth any way but it would have been nice to get under six minutes.

Originally Posted by MindaugasXLTU Go to original post
    Haven't had much time for the last few with various things going on - made nowhere near as many attempts as I usually do - but I'll definitely keep doing them as long as you keep hosting them.