Thread: AnnouncementThe Elite Task Force returns! | Forums

Ubi_Yannick's Avatar Senior Community Developer

The Elite Task Force returns!

Agents,

In September 2016, we made a strong commitment to improving the game together with you, our community. The Elite Task Force was created to make sure that player feedback would be heard and included in key elements of the game’s balancing. 13 of our dedicated players were chosen to be a part of the first ETF group and were flown to Malmö, Sweden, to take part in a three-day workshop at Massive’s offices on the future development of The Division. The event was a great success, and the ETF were instrumental in helping us create what would become the game-changing Update 1.4.

We’ve worked with the ETF members ever since, getting constant invaluable feedback and insights from them. We’re awed by their passion and their knowledge of The Division and they’ve all proved to us just how important working with our community is as we look towards the future.

In January 2017, we want to expand the ETF program with a second group of Elite Task Force agents. Just like last time, we will invite this group of players to take part in a three-day workshop - this time at Red Storm Studios in Morrisville, North Carolina - on January 11-13, 2017. The workshop will primarily focus on parts that was left out of the 1.4 rebalancing of the game: The Dark Zone and PvP balancing for Update 1.6.

Remember, you don’t need to be a world famous YouTuber, gigantic streamer or podcast hero to be a part of the ETF. If you play The Division, are available on those dates (and possible days before and after for travel) and want to be part of creative and open discussions on the aforementioned subjects, we want to hear from you! You also need to be 18+ years old and have a valid passport (if traveling from outside the US). We’ll pay for flights, hotel and food during your stay with us.

Interested? We’re open for submissions right now! Fill out the form, let us know who you are and why you’d be an ideal candidate and we’ll see some of you at Red Storm soon!
    If you want to learn more about what it’s like to be a part of the ETF, make sure to listen to Skill Up’s interview with ETF member DeepFriedDave or read Dave’s summary of the September event on Reddit.

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts!
    The Division Dev Team
     9 people found this helpful

Good luck to everyone who applies. This is an incredible opportunity that I hope you take seriously.

Originally Posted by Ubi_Yannick Go to original post
    We’ve worked with the ETF members ever since, getting constant invaluable feedback and insights from them. We’re awed by their passion and their knowledge of The Division and they’ve all proved to us just how important working with our community is as we look towards the future.
    You're too nice. Stop it.

iluminateth3sky's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by Ubi_Yannick Go to original post
    Agents,

In September 2016, we made a strong commitment to improving the game together with you, our community. The Elite Task Force was created to make sure that player feedback would be heard and included in key elements of the game’s balancing. 13 of our dedicated players were chosen to be a part of the first ETF group and were flown to Malmö, Sweden, to take part in a three-day workshop at Massive’s offices on the future development of The Division. The event was a great success, and the ETF were instrumental in helping us create what would become the game-changing Update 1.4.

In January 2017, we want to expand the ETF program with a second group of Elite Task Force agents. Just like last time, we will invite this group of players to take part in a three-day workshop - this time at Red Storm Studios in Morrisville, North Carolina - on January 11-13, 2017. The workshop will primarily focus on parts that was left out of the 1.4 rebalancing of the game: The Dark Zone and PvP balancing for Update 1.6.

Remember, you don’t need to be a world famous YouTuber, gigantic streamer or podcast hero to be a part of the ETF. If you play The Division, are available on those dates (and possible days before and after for travel) and want to be part of creative and open discussions on the aforementioned subjects, we want to hear from you! You also need to be 18+ years old and have a valid passport (if traveling from outside the US). We’ll pay for flights, hotel and food during your stay with us.

Interested? We’re open for submissions right now! Fill out the form, let us know who you are and why you’d be an ideal candidate and we’ll see some of you at Red Storm soon!
    If you want to learn more about what it’s like to be a part of the ETF, make sure to listen to Skill Up’s interview with ETF member DeepFriedDave or read Dave’s summary of the September event on Reddit.

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts!
    The Division Dev Team
    Since I'm in the States, and not too far from North Carolina, I have decided to give this a shot

I hope to meet you guys next Month in North Carolina!

Certainly worth a shot

I think I have to give this a go, since we're not talking international travel this time!

Hey Yannick or Gabe, could you guys give us more detail on what you guys are looking to rebalance in the PVP? Are you aiming to make it more or less "ganky"? Are you aiming to eliminate or reduce the advantage of the current meta? Will the rebalance affect pve like the shotgun fix did?

I've seen what some of the ETF member's opinions are on PVP and I can't say I'm comfortable with how their suggestions and attitude may shape pvp.
     1 people found this helpful

I would love to be apart of this. I play everyday, almost 8 plus hours a day, sometimes (Most times) more. I have a great group of guys I play with. My own Discord Dedicated to The Division. With over 85 members, 90% of which are active. We discuss everything The Division, News, Builds, Gameplay/Strats etc...If you would send me a PM, I will gladly give you links to my stats, Discord, etc... I take the game seriously, and take everyones opinions/advice into account whilst playing/discussing the game we all love. I believe I would be a great asset to your team, and look forward to hearing from you concerning any and all feedback concerning this opportunity, as well as any future or side feedback that would like to allow me the pleasure of participating in.

As I say in almost every post to new/returning players on reddit.....

The Division needs you Agent, are you Ready?
     3 people found this helpful

Hugo-FOU's Avatar Senior Member
    Great opportunity and I'd love to be there, but as a PvE fan I'd be a bad candidate. Good luck to all that apply and I'll still be interested to see what changes it brings.

The first ETF did an amazing job I hope I can be part of this one to finish what they started

Originally Posted by Hugo-FOU Go to original post
    Great opportunity and I'd love to be there, but as a PvE fan I'd be a bad candidate. Good luck to all that apply and I'll still be interested to see what changes it brings.
    I would still apply. you never know what valuable input you can contribute regardless of your play style
     1 people found this helpful

Page 1 of 7 123 ... Last ►►