Ok, thx VP-Warrior for hosting and finally, I can put my little videos online, The waddington International video, is a "reproduction" of the arrive of two F-15 Eagles to waddington, and I did it based on my waddington international airshow official DVD specially,I like the sound.The seccond one is the first video I did, so it`s not...great , but I hope you like them, and hope to do more, and longer videos very soon!! links:
    Su-27 flight:Su-27 flight:

Waddington:

Thx for all you guys!!!!

Ok, thx VP-Warrior for hosting and finally, I can put my little videos online, The waddington International video, is a "reproduction" of the arrive of two F-15 Eagles to waddington, and I did it based on my waddington international airshow official DVD specially,I like the sound.The seccond one is the first video I did, so it`s not...great , but I hope you like them, and hope to do more, and longer videos very soon!! links:
    Su-27 flight:Su-27 flight:

Waddington:

Thx for all you guys!!!!

Nice, they were simple and to the point. You're gonna do just fine, you had some nice shots in there.

First movie was very good, but i canâ´t download the second one! Why???

Thx from Germany
    - Dierk -

-----------------------------
    ehemals Afrikakorps333

Lieber besoffen und lustig, als nüchtern und doof.

Hmmm, the server may of been getting a reboot when you tryed. I just checked both links and they both work........

----------------------
    LockOn: Team [AeA]
    Raven Shield: Team -=VP=-

http://www.tmeier.org - A lockon community hosting site

WinXP Pro | Radeon 9800 PRO | 80GB Maxtor 8MB Cache HD | 1GB DDR PC3200 | AMD XP1700+ @ 2.2ghz

..and a Saitek X45 joystick

I forgot to put the link to the DVD`s page, I recomend them, they are great, specially, the sound!!!!!!

link:

nice work

i enjoyed the airshow one. lovely sounds

goodjob

Cool first movies!