Thread: PCMike error always when loding score screen after survial | Forums

Mike error always when loding score screen after survial

I always get a Mike Error when finishing survival.
    No matter if I am in a group or soloing.

Somebody else have the same issue?

Ubi-gabelikes's Avatar Community Developer
    Hey, this issue has been passed on. I will include your information.

Does this happen every time regardless of where your session ends (if you die outside of the DZ, in the DZ, or after a successful extraction for example).

/gabelikes

I made a few tests.
    So I am assuming it has something to do with the DZ.**
    Made an Update further down / Post 7
    It might also have something to do with the crafted Items.

Mike C-24-134 in DZ
    PvE Group dead
    PvE Solo sucsessful Extraction

NO Mike Error
    PvE Solo dead
    PvP Group dead*

*Added later
    **secound editing

Ubi-gabelikes's Avatar Community Developer
    Thanks for the following up!

/gabelikes

Zedxa's Avatar Junior Member
    Ive got exact same problem. Ive never seen the score screen. Always stuck at loading screen and then Mike C-24-134. I had that in PTS and now, getting sick of it -_- never can see my own score. Ive read that this issue is there already since PTS. Still no solution for it?

Ive re-installed the game twice, did everything to fight against this, but nope. Nothing helps. Always in PvE in group and solo, die before extraction and when extracted.

Originally Posted by Zedxa Go to original post
    Ive got exact same problem. Ive never seen the score screen. Always stuck at loading screen and then Mike C-24-134. I had that in PTS and now, getting sick of it -_- never can see my own score. Ive read that this issue is there already since PTS. Still no solution for it?

Ive re-installed the game twice, did everything to fight against this, but nope. Nothing helps. Always in PvE in group and solo, die before extraction and when extracted.

Same here! But never had that problem on PTS!
    Sometimes it works but i cant see any pattern....

UPDATE
    I tested it with only crafting the first Filter Mask.

And I got a Mike Error after goten killed outside of the DZ!

I just had a situation where I was at the extract for the first time and got killed by a hunter but then the game crashed (live server) and I got a MIKE and got NOTHING for 1hour 50minutes of game play.

Nothing - no score, no caches, nada.

what a waste of time.....
    : (

Everytime i died in Survival i got a mike error, then i tried go the the underground, entered the elevator and when i press the button to go to the underground i got a mike error, every single time, so underground is unplayable, then i went doing the daily missions at the last daily, Lincoln Tunnel on challenging, i did matchmaking found a group and when i joined the group i got a mike error, restarted Uplay, steam, and now i cant even pass the screen to choose a character!

Same thing happens to me, I have only seen the ending score breakdown scene once upon a successful extraction, every other time(even if I succeed) nothing happens and eventually Mike error.