Thread: Xbox OneSurvival queues... | Forums

tropolite's Avatar Senior Member

Survival queues...

Hi Guys,
    Firstly in Australia and obviously on Xbox, but I just want to ask if anyone is having issue getting into the Survival section. I've got it all unlocked of course but the first time we attempted to get into a session it took 15min. The second time we waited for an hour, but then finally relented and went to do HVTs.

Have people had similar or is it just me and my team?

djShiftySeaN's Avatar Senior Member
    Yeah it took me awhile to get on earlier today too, about 20mins, and I'm on the west coast in the US.

Ubi-gabelikes's Avatar Community Developer
    Hey, I will pass this on to the team for investigation.

/gabelikes

Cons72's Avatar Senior Member
    Probably due to trying to match to your region and not many people in your region playing.

This is something Ubi is going to have to address or the mode will be nearly unplayable in the near future if the game keeps looking to fill a server with 24 people.

It needs to launch with whatever it can find in about 2 or 3 minutes.

I waited for 10 minutes last night before switching the game off in disgust. Very frustrating.

tropolite's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Ubi-gabelikes Go to original post
    Hey, I will pass this on to the team for investigation.

/gabelikes
    Thanks Gabe...
    Last night's attempt was better, at around 15min (I removed the false starts from this timeframe from team members inadvertently not holding in the right joystick etc).

Damn crazy game mode! Survival really forces you to think way differently in the main game...

I keep crashing and burning (well, probably freezing or dying in a contaminated area more to the point), but it's definitely a great addition to the mix of gameplay in The Division. Awesome job guys.