Thread: [IMPORTANT]Patch Notes - Rocksmith 2014 Edition Remastered - November 2016 | Forums

stray75's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Black_Widow9 Go to original post
    Have you tried clearing your Xbox 360 cache? This can make a world of difference if you're experiencing any freezing on your 360.
    How to clear the cache on Xbox 360
    Yes, have cleared the cache, BW9. Absolutely. Issue remains if I scroll too much.

farleigh67,

Is it every song that you're crashing on? Every arrangement? Does Guitarcade work? Does the same song/arrangment work in Score Attack?

Have you validated your system files?

Black_Widow9's Avatar Community Representative
    Originally Posted by stray75 Go to original post
    Yes, have cleared the cache, BW9. Absolutely. Issue remains if I scroll too much.
    Fantastic.Thank you!

If you're still having this issue, please make sure to contact our Support team so they have your details.

Song/Pack error

Can't find any new songs/packs since the last update. Also, whenever I visit the store and go to "packs", it wil say that there are 0 songs in each pack. This includes packs that i already bought. However, I'm still able to play those songs. I'm on playstation 3

Black_Widow9's Avatar Community Representative
    Originally Posted by DearerBasilisk Go to original post
    Can't find any new songs/packs since the last update. Also, whenever I visit the store and go to "packs", it wil say that there are 0 songs in each pack. This includes packs that i already bought. However, I'm still able to play those songs. I'm on playstation 3
    Hello and welcome to the Forums,

We're looking into this but we need more details. Please get in touch with our Support team so they can get your information, including your region. We'd very much appreciate it!

Thank you!

*Update*

-Can you please let us know which region you're located in?
    -Do you see this message, "Unable to connect to Ubisoft Service. Please try again later." in a grey box?
    -Have you tried any PS3 Connectivity Troubleshooting?

GNRT's Avatar Junior Member

Patch broke save game data

So the patch 1.07 broke the save game progress leaving players all across platforms to reinstall the game and song and delete game saves im on a ps4 i did this after the ticking time bomb and i played about 6 songs and then it happend again when will there be another patch to fix this issue

DLC disappears from Learn a Song library when a player attempts to select it.

This problem persists. DLC disappears from Learn a Song library when a player attempts to select it. Platform xbox one game purchased April 2017.

Rocksmith Patch

I am still having no luck in accessing songs or songpacks in the playstation store. I see only the title, and cost but not content. This is using Rocksmith 2014 remastered. It is not a problem for the original Rocksmith game, the songs and details are available there. I am writing from Canada, is the patch available here yet?
    Also, why is it so complicated to reach Ubisoft Customer Support?
    I find it very frustrating to have to go through all of this hassle to hopefully get some support
    Art Bowen

rocksmith patch what I forgot

Originally Posted by Fathercaster Go to original post
    I am still having no luck in accessing songs or songpacks in the playstation store. I see only the title, and cost but not content. This is using Rocksmith 2014 remastered. It is not a problem for the original Rocksmith game, the songs and details are available there. I am writing from Canada, is the patch available here yet?
    Also, why is it so complicated to reach Ubisoft Customer Support?
    I find it very frustrating to have to go through all of this hassle to hopefully get some support
    Art Bowen
    Sorry, I am using a PS3 platform, I checked and the machine states that I have the latest version of the game. To restate, it is not a connection problem, I would have no difficulty purchasing or seeing the games on the Rocksmith Game on the same machine

Manual Configuration fix

Originally Posted by DanAmrich Go to original post
    All versions of Rocksmith Remastered will receive a patch with key improvements, starting today. This patch may take a week or so to roll out for all players, depending on the platform. Rather than hold all the patches for a simulatenous release, our goal is to publish every platform's patch as soon as it is ready to go. The quicker we can provide fixes for these issues, the better!

Changes include (but are not limited to):

• Fixed an issue where DLC would disappear from song lists when selected if the player was signed into an online network. Browsing the song library is now back to normal, and your songs will not try to hide from you.
    • Stability increased -- random program freezes and crashes on multiple platforms should no longer occur.
    • Fixed an issue where on-screen guitar headstock would appear as a wireframe model, missing textures.
    • Shop DLC listings now show correct information regarding contents of song packs, and the metadata file that governs this system has been optimized.
    • Improved note detection on song arrangements that require a capo. (Any missed notes are now your fault again!)

The patch is now available or will shortly be available on the following platforms:

• Steam (Windows and Macintosh) -- worldwide (PC - Build #364890, Mac - Build #364775)
    • PlayStation 3 -- Japan (Build #364700)
    • PlayStation 3 & PlayStation 4 -- SIEE territories (EMEA)
    • PlayStation 4 -- North America (NCSA)
    • Xbox 360 - worldwide
    • Xbox One -- worldwide

The patch should automatically attempt to download when you sign into your platform’s online network. If you experience any issues, please reach out to Ubisoft Support with a description of which platform you’re using and details of what you are experiencing.

Thank you for your patience, and especially for your diligence in reporting issues that you encounter. Your detailed reports help us make Rocksmith to be as good as it can possibly be.

Dan
    How about a fix that makes the game a 2000 or higher old game. I don't know of any other game that has come out in this century that asks me to configure my sound card the way this one does. Absolutely appalling. Please fix!

Once you have the output set to stereo, and you're back at the “Playback” tab of the Sound control panel, select the device again and click the “Properties” button.

In the Properties dialog, select the “Advanced” tab. In this dialog, you should set the output to 16 bit, 48000 Hz output. You should also set the device to allow exclusive mode to applications. If you have the option, set your audio device to give exclusive mode applications priority.