Thread: OMG OMG OMG!!! Ubisoft & Michel Ancel Confirm BG&E2 In Development!!! | Forums

Soulid_Snake's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by DiDoFRGT10 Go to original post
    https://youtu.be/pquADFwMYqg

Call me crazy but isn't this the same music from the 2008 teaser?!
    Sounds similar, but not sure if it is. Do you think it's the 2008 trailer music in reverse to obscure it?

bitebug2003's Avatar Global Moderator
    definitely sounds like it

Rumoured to be codenamed, "Pioneer", an space exploration game.

Source: http://uk.ign.com/articles/2016/11/1...enamed-pioneer

DiDoFRGT10's Avatar Senior Member
    "BGE2 Odyssey teaser is done. Likely to be at the end of the end of Jan 12 event."

"BGE2 codename is Odyssey. Exclusive to Switch for 12 months only, retail and digital versions. after 12 months digital on PS4 and XB1."

https://mynintendonews.com/2017/01/03/laura-dale-beyond-good-and-evil-2-has-a-new-title-and-will-be-a-timed-switch-exclusive/

One year exclusivity for Switch would probably be bad news. I don't think the console is going to sell that well. Not as bad as the Wii-U because of Zelda, but still... And after a year, will the PS4/XBO people still be interested in it? One year is a long time... Some people might as well watch some stream of the game if they're interested in it and not buy the game themselves.

bitebug2003's Avatar Global Moderator
    Well I am not getting a Switch.
    Sorry Nintendo - but the Wii U was a disaster and some of their business decisions were questionable

A year wait it is then

Originally Posted by Telemanus Go to original post
    One year exclusivity for Switch would probably be bad news. I don't think the console is going to sell that well. Not as bad as the Wii-U because of Zelda, but still... And after a year, will the PS4/XBO people still be interested in it? One year is a long time... Some people might as well watch some stream of the game if they're interested in it and not buy the game themselves.
    I'm thinking the same, I don't think the Switch is gonna sell well enough. But, I still think the alot of us will buy it on PS4/XBONE (me for one).

Originally Posted by bitebug2003 Go to original post
    Well I am not getting a Switch.
    Sorry Nintendo - but the Wii U was a disaster and some of their business decisions were questionable

A year wait it is then
    I'm worried it's gonna be a ****ty port. I got a feeling it's gonna be made with the Switch in mind. Even if sales bomb for the Switch, they'll release it as a half assed port to make money. I just can't imagine them developing concurrently for all consoles, it just wouldn't seem logical from a business point of view.

I am waiting for more games that I would be interested in to be release on the Switch (I'm in no hurry to buy one).

Hey, Soulid_Snake, suppose it's another Bayonetta situation? Remember that Platinum Games wanna continue the series, but SEGA's broke (and thought Bayonetta won't sell), Sony and Microsoft were worried about another flop and they bailed; but Nintendo was interested in saving the day. - Still surprise that they let PE go do whatever they want with B2.

Though I know that Beyond Good and Evil 2 won't be lucky and will have some stuff censored and what have you.

Page 6 of 6 ◄◄  First ... 456