Thread: Ninja tracks+leaving the forums! | Forums

PL-k4kshi-TFG's Avatar Senior Member

Ninja tracks+leaving the forums!

Yo! haven't posted here in a while, had few reasons, basically the forums are quite annoying to use and definitely harder to communicate than on facebook. Also its getting quiet here and less active. So from now on I'm gonna be only on TFG. (gonna check out this thread from time to time)
    Anyways, i wouldn't do a new thread just about leaving! Here's a vid where i'd like to present how much TF has potential in ninja tracks! Would love to hear what do you think about it and hear what RL thinks about ninja tracks
    enjoy

PS TF fender grabs are harder than fusion fender grabs

flooodi-TFG's Avatar Senior Member
    I like to fool around also with pingpong showdowns, just like in your video... We should need those ninja tracks, they don't need to be extra hard in total, but some of those tricks are mandaroty to do to complete the track.

About your leaving the forums... I'm basicly in the same situation, here are not much traffic anymore... no new topics etc... I'm transferred myseft also to the TFG -fb group, communication is much easier there. Only thing that is hard to remember other users playing nicks, because there are just foreing names, except some users.

xitooner's Avatar Senior Member
    Ninja tracks and/or ninja achievements (holding front wheelie for XX seconds, etc) would be great. Probably too late for the game overall at this point though; always surprised they never took the game in that direction.

I only come by here once a week or so now, but its clear the forum is being visited less often by most folks these days. See many old-timers falling back on the LBs too, so I know we are losing top peoples interest where it counts too. Sad. Really not interested in joining TFG etc.... been able to avoid serious facebook usage up until now, and dont intend to start for some 2-year old game on the way to being replaced. If RL cant keep the game interesting enough to keep this forum alive/active, I can find other interests.

Sl1mboy84_T3F's Avatar Member
    That's sad....
    And that's what i'm doing too. Every time i come here i see less and less activity.
    I had a lot of fun here and found many good people.
    But these days are gone.
    I can't even remember last time CM came here to interact with us. They kind of killed the thing with those categories like "official announcements" and "community" everything was working fine before that.
    Removing signatures....really not great decision.
    And now since no one seems to care in here even cheaters come and post stuff without being banned or warned...
    That's sad....
    "Make RL Forums great again"
    lol

justinman114's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Sl1mboy84_T3F Go to original post
    That's sad....
    And that's what i'm doing too. Every time i come here i see less and less activity.
    I had a lot of fun here and found many good people.
    But these days are gone.
    I can't even remember last time CM came here to interact with us. They kind of killed the thing with those categories like "official announcements" and "community" everything was working fine before that.
    Removing signatures....really not great decision.
    And now since no one seems to care in here even cheaters come and post stuff without being banned or warned...
    That's sad....
    "Make RL Forums great again"
    lol
    Sl1m preaching the facts here.

CagBall's Avatar Senior Member
    I'd love to play ninja tracks - but they shouldn't have points attributed to them. Some people are better at speed running the tracks while others are better with higher difficulties. Having points for ninjas would create a small bias towards those who can zero fault the tracks.

Traditionally trials games have never had ninjas included in the actual main game and had any effect over the lbs.

PL-k4kshi-TFG's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by CagBall Go to original post
    I'd love to play ninja tracks - but they shouldn't have points attributed to them. Some people are better at speed running the tracks while others are better with higher difficulties. Having points for ninjas would create a small bias towards those who can zero fault the tracks.

Traditionally trials games have never had ninjas included in the actual main game and had any effect over the lbs.
    agreed, ninja tracks should have "fun purpose" so they cant affect any LB

CagBall's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by PL-k4kshi-TFG Go to original post
    agreed, ninja tracks should have "fun purpose" so they cant affect any LB
    Haha - welcome back!!