Being Logged out in another location

Hello,

Recently I started using uplay again, and every morning around 11am I get logged out because of being logged in at another location. I have contacted support twice about this, both times they had me change my password. I have added 2 step-authentication, and support even changed my email (after verifying I'm the owner of the account). Yet, the account is still getting logged out in another location. I noticed when they changed my password/username, that it didn't automatically log me out of uplay on my computer, is it possible there's still an authenticated token somewhere that someone else is using to automatically log into my account bypassing username/password/2step auth?

Also, what other applications would automatically log out my uplay as a log in somewhere else? I dunno if I'm accidentally doing it, but I don't have any ubisoft iOS apps, have no other computers running uplay, my virus/malware protection is up-to-date and has found nothing.

Edit: I don't think support ever told me if someone was actually logging me out from another location, they only automatically went to setting up password resets and stuff. All they did tell me was someone at some point was playing my rainbow six siege and ghost recon future soldier. Also, I have retained full access to my account, whoever is using it, isn't changing the password/email since they don't have access to my email account.

UbiChrisMANG's Avatar Community Representative
    I'm afraid this issue seems too complex to resolve from the forums. I would contact Support again and let them know that what has been done so far has not worked and you need them to keep trying. They have access to accounts anyway so they are the ones to fix an issue like this one.

Did you contact them via a Support ticket, phone or chat? In any case, use the same method to contact them again so that they may see any history/notes associated with the issue. Describe what is happening just as you did here, the details are important.

sorry i know this is an old thread but if it helps keep others safe thats all i want.

im having the same issue but i also have another issue the windows 10 language keeps changing from english UK to english USA maybe thats tricking uplay into thinking its another pc somewhere else, its happened 3 times today i'm not locked out i can still sign in, never the less ive changed my password ive even changed my email password to be sure so far so good my uplay is staying logged in, change your passwords before "they" do

UbiChrisMANG's Avatar Community Representative
    Originally Posted by jayjay5396 Go to original post
    sorry i know this is an old thread but if it helps keep others safe thats all i want.

im having the same issue but i also have another issue the windows 10 language keeps changing from english UK to english USA maybe thats tricking uplay into thinking its another pc somewhere else, its happened 3 times today i'm not locked out i can still sign in, never the less ive changed my password ive even changed my email password to be sure so far so good my uplay is staying logged in, change your passwords before "they" do
    Hello jayjay5396, how are you?

It sounds like maybe you are resolved at this point but if you are still having issues with this or it starts happening again in the future our Support team can help to sort it out for you. You can reach them in several ways:

If you would like to submit a Support Ticket for help you can do so here:
    https://support.ubi.com

You can also reach out to our Facebook and Twitter Support pages here:
    https://www.facebook.com/UbisoftSupport/
    https://twitter.com/UbisoftSupport

Or if you cannot log in, you can try calling one of our Support centers, use the listing closest to your own region:
    https://support.ubi.com/contact