eric.pope's Avatar Community Developer

PC Tech Test Announcement

Hello Warriors! We are happy to announce that we will run a PC Technical Test from August 4th to August 9th, 2016. This PC Technical test will feature a small work in progress version of the game and will help us prepare for our upcoming Alpha. The test will host a limited number of players, all under NDA, that we’ve already selected and notified. If you’re worried about not being selected for this test- DO NOT PANIC! Soon we will reveal more information on our forthcoming Alpha and Beta, and if you’re interested in being part of them don’t forget to register on forhonorgame.com.

–The For Honor Team

nice, i'm in

Sirbriznuk's Avatar Member
    OMG so excited xD ! Yeahhhhh THX !!!

Count on me too

Edit:
    Or not, I can't login in the website, it just keeps loading after I entered my email/pw combo.
    It just writes: "Please wait..." since 7 minutes, tried cookie cleaning already. Forums works as I can type here.

Edit2:
    Solution was: close Chrome, open Firefox, login, job done.

MorusLP's Avatar Junior Member
    Are the ones who were invited to the previous Alpha invited again? I wouldn't mind joining the battlefields once more...

Awesome \o/

1 people found this helpful

i didnt selected

Vengeful_L0rd's Avatar Member

Yaaaas

Hooray warriors, we will ride to valhalla soon!!!!

Will probably not be able to play it online like all the other Uplay games before =/
    Rainbow Six and Trackmania didn't work before so why should For Honor? =( #feelsbadman

Awesome, can't wait for the test I wish you success with the alpha and main game release
    My wish is to precipitate in Alpha.

Thanks.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... Last ►►