pacific fighters looks very good. you guys are doeing an outstanding job, the detail is really amazing. i am definitly looking forward to this game. all the pilots look the same i know it is a small detail,but the uniforms were quite different, and it would just make the game that much better. thank you

pacific fighters looks very good. you guys are doeing an outstanding job, the detail is really amazing. i am definitly looking forward to this game. all the pilots look the same i know it is a small detail,but the uniforms were quite different, and it would just make the game that much better. thank you

Don't be afraid Luthier has Great plans concerning pilots in PF!

Latico's Avatar Senior Member
    I'm curious. Would it be posible to impose your own mugshot into the pilots skins?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Latico:
    I'm curious. Would it be posible to impose your own mugshot into the pilots skins?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You mean as you can right now in FB?

I'm sure that feature will carry-over.

S! Simon
    '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''
    Download the USAAF & RAF campaign folders here.

Download "North and South" including the Japanese speech-pack here. *NEW*

Yes, Extreme 1.

I didn't know if we could do that or not. I haven't been using FB very long.

heywooood's Avatar Senior Member
    Lots of really cool details in FB series Latico...

instead of open source code - we get numerous other options and customizable items.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by heywooood:
    Lots of really cool details in FB series Latico...

instead of open source code - we get numerous other options and customizable items. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

COOL

Can I set up my won private hanger next to the Tiki Bar at Ulithi?

You know, I've been playing FB for a long time, and I've never bothered to figure out how you can change your pilots mugshot, how do you do that?