flooodi-TFG's Avatar Senior Member
    Signatures are also very good place to guide new people to correct place to search information... Why did YOU removed them? they didn't harm you in any way...!

--- Trials Frontier (ANDROID) -- Highest regular LB: 20th -- Donkey LB: 46th------
    --- 211/214 Platinum (incl. 3 pvp) -- Showdown Legend ---
    --- Tier 1-3 bikes maxed -- Donkey maxed -- Agent maxed -- Stallion maxed -- KTM maxed ---
    --- all achieved with free to play ---

Guides and Useful Topics for Trials Frontier
    GIVE US BACK THE SIGNATURES !!!
     1 people found this helpful

Add Voting only please

Suggestion for the game For honor

Ubisoft you know how the game somtimes kicks people out when someone decides to leave i think to improve player‘s game experiences the game should most likely give those who were kicked out because of that situation some coins so that they can still level up their character as well as their wont be many problems of upset people. I only suggest this to help others out thank you for reading.

strigoi1958's Avatar Senior Member
    It has definitely made the forum easier and faster to navigate... it's easier to read but I do miss the quotes in replies being highlighted

Insevin's Avatar Senior Member
    I think its too zoomed, actually makes it a little tricker to read. Too white as well, the forum seems lighter than ever.

After new forum changes now it is very difficult to find new / unread posts in a particular forum.

For example before recent changes we could see at least the last post and its date in every subforum of the forum
    (example: Heroes 7 forum - main mage - we could see last post and its date in every sub-forum)
    and this is very impoertant because you immediately understand if any new posts to read or not.
    Now it is really not convenient because you need to check all the sub-forums manually in order to understand if any new comments there.

Please kindly make the last comment & date of every subforum visible on the main page of the forum.
     2 people found this helpful

mohi112017's Avatar Junior Member
    that's really helpful for me

Pls Make XIII Remastered

Dear, Ubisoft. Please make XIII Remastered for PS4 & PC.... It hasn't been remastered for Years..so if had read this pls make it thank you.. (RIP English)

Mr_DagALkeef_B7's Avatar Junior Member
    Nice updates. <3

Page 7 of 7 ◄◄  First ... 567