jimmy_'s Avatar Junior Member
    noting work demo version

Grexaevus's Avatar Member
    So... Since the demo was broken, and I completed it with no global faults, do I (and or we) get the whole game for free then? I would like to play it again, but not just the demo version. Cheers

I take it that the no response means a no. I try to support Ubisoft, I really do, even though my friends state that I should 'not go there'. I can only give them so many chances and they may well have run out by now. Another failed promotion. I have The Division which is ok. Rainbow 6 Siege is good admittedly, but I will have to strongly consider whether I am going to buy Ghost Recon: Wildlands. Please get your act together!

UbiSkyBear's Avatar Community Manager
    Originally Posted by AceGreg Go to original post
    So... Since the demo was broken, and I completed it with no global faults, do I (and or we) get the whole game for free then? I would like to play it again, but not just the demo version. Cheers
    Hi AceGreg, we'd be happy to take a further look and resolve this for you.

If you were in offline mode, then it would seem that the demo was only two to three levels.

Can you confirm how many levels you completed with no faults?

Originally Posted by UbiSkyBear Go to original post
    Hi AceGreg, we'd be happy to take a further look and resolve this for you.

If you were in offline mode, then it would seem that the demo was only two to three levels.

Can you confirm how many levels you completed with no faults?
    I completed 2 full stages past the tutorial stage, with 0 global faults whilst fully connected to the online server. The issue is that it would not let me progress the game any further past that point. Kept asking me to buy it. I know this happened to a few people. I checked it a few more times as well. 0 global faults, please visit the store to continue. It was still stuck in demo, even though it was connected to the server

UbiSkyBear's Avatar Community Manager
    Originally Posted by AceGreg Go to original post
    I completed 2 full stages past the tutorial stage, with 0 global faults whilst fully connected to the online server. The issue is that it would not let me progress the game any further past that point. Kept asking me to buy it. I know this happened to a few people. I checked it a few more times as well. 0 global faults, please visit the store to continue. It was still stuck in demo, even though it was connected to the server
    Thanks for clarifying, AceGreg.

As Farlander mentioned previously, you would have needed to complete the game/main storyline to unlock the full-game (which included more than just two levels).

Originally, users were not getting connected to the servers properly, so they didn't get the 15 global lives and they only had access to a limited version (two levels).

After the issue was resolved, the demo was extended until Thursday, August 4. You would have needed to complete the main storyline within 15 faults to unlock the game.

Please feel free to let me know if you have any additional questions.

Originally Posted by UbiSkyBear Go to original post
    Thanks for clarifying, AceGreg.

As Farlander mentioned previously, you would have needed to complete the game/main storyline to unlock the full-game (which included more than just two levels).

Originally, users were not getting connected to the servers properly, so they didn't get the 15 global lives and they only had access to a limited version (two levels).

After the issue was resolved, the demo was extended until Thursday, August 4. You would have needed to complete the main storyline within 15 faults to unlock the game.

Please feel free to let me know if you have any additional questions.
    As I stated, it was still broken even after the 'fix' that you mentioned. I remained hopeful to be even able to attempt to play it past those stages, but it looks like everybody else has given up now on attempting to get a copy too. I will uninstall it then and save myself 15B. Another failed Ubisoft promotion... Sad times

Page 6 of 6 ◄◄  First ... 456