Thread: Fortress Heroes | Forums

RobvD84's Avatar Senior Member
    @Anty What i mean is that they should put more effort in to show us what they fixed. I suggested to let them do a weekly blog, to show us what they are doing and showing a bit of the progress. This will keep ppl interrested and ppl will see that they are really fixing stuff and not just thinking they fixed it. Ppl want assurance. Ofcourse there will always be ppl who "just" buy it. I just want the game to be working and to have atleast decent gameplay that can keep me occupied.

Antalyan's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by RobvD84 Go to original post
    @Anty What i mean is that they should put more effort in to show us what they fixed. I suggested to let them do a weekly blog, to show us what they are doing and showing a bit of the progress. This will keep ppl interrested and ppl will see that they are really fixing stuff and not just thinking they fixed it. Ppl want assurance. Ofcourse there will always be ppl who "just" buy it. I just want the game to be working and to have atleast decent gameplay that can keep me occupied.
    Yes I agree with you about it. The question is if there is anything to show ofc.

The links for the heroes images on the shadow council page are broken, plz fix it.
    Overall they look nice. I wish the same effort was made for the elven faction...

JIBUS95's Avatar Member
    The look of the dwarves is nice. While the dwarves like small sausages like the Warhammer's Dwarfs.

A small review on the heroes:

Generally portraits are beautiful.

The skills are consistent with the faction.

More personal way:

_Haeiger's bonus consistent with its history, but without interest. + 4 domage / level is useless! Rather give him +1 damage to creatures and it will increase the efficiency of the core creatures.

_The bonus Edwig is that if it applies to all are armed. It's not all the time that the enemy seek to control your units. If she met Ivor, small prayers and runes will not last long ...But it could be strong against the dark elves example.

_BART BRIMSTONE to a good story and represents a maritime hero as Wyzloth (Sylve campain). I feel that this is the same specialty's Wysloth? "steam-powered warship" : goooood! It is in the spirit of dwarf machinery!

_Svea's bonus is not very new... but according to her skills.

Look this it is qestion https://sklep.fizjoterapeuty.pl/igly...upunktury.html heros i skill game but the best game is heroes 3. I think