Thread: G36 Nerf Discussion | Forums

Broken promises

WTF! Say one thing and do the complete opposite, that will keep the player base

Quote from Hamish Bode on Twitter

"the base damage was the only thing that changed. There were no stability changes..."

https://twitter.com/hamishbode/statu...84726852472832

This!! Nothing else to say.

Originally Posted by DampStankWayne Go to original post
    WTF! Say one thing and do the complete opposite, that will keep the player base

Quote from Hamish Bode on Twitter

"the base damage was the only thing that changed. There were no stability changes..."

https://twitter.com/hamishbode/statu...84726852472832
    Yes but after he dig information in "office" and "found out " the data mining was right and they nerfed it more then they said !!!

Originally Posted by trakaiskjems Go to original post
    Yes but after he dig information in "office" and "found out " the data mining was right and they nerfed it more then they said !!!
    Mine started at over 14k damage per round and was 12.7 before the nerf and is now 10.7. That's a lot of nerfing....

Originally Posted by Kirst2000a Go to original post
    Mine started at over 14k damage per round and was 12.7 before the nerf and is now 10.7. That's a lot of nerfing....
    i'm more disappointed about accuracy nerf the damgae is still ok for me with sentry build , but now im missing more bullets on target

Originally Posted by Kirst2000a Go to original post
    u must have changed gear before the nerf to get to 12.7, mine was 14.3k before nerf and after nerf, with the math i calculated, 12.1k right on target with the math i did, no swap on gear

Originally Posted by ReiShadowheart Go to original post
    You think its good, but its really not. It's pretty much in the underpowered category with SVD now. If you stop and actually compare with other weapons in other weapon categories, you'd find that PP-19 will easily outperform G-36, before and after. And they also stealth nerfed the stability so there's that.

I can easily go back to using my caduceus and perform better. You haven't had the "best weapon" in the AR category until you've had a Caduceus. None have replaced it since I got it from the 1st hard mission I did like a month after the game launched. I can easily say my 182 is better than your 229, and its because its certainly better than my 228 G36, even with the now 600 bullet damage and 100 RPM difference. Before my G-36 was better to use purely for damage purposes. Now, no reason to jack around with it.
    Thanks for the heads up! You are exactly correct in assuming I haven't tried a Caduceus. Now you've got my curiosity peeked. : )

So my G36 was at 11.1 but the nerf was calculated from 10.3 for some reason. So I am now sitting at 8776 but that isn't the worst part. My DPS went from 227,000 to 168,000 and that is 26% reduction.

U are aware we are unhappy? Sure we believe that your company cares. U CARE NOT!!!!!!! Massive likes to troll players and guess what u have lost the players way back there. But today u are loosing me too. Take care all and i invite u all to enter WoW with the Legion launch so close get ready to play a game that the company CARES. Ubisoft can suck donkey balls. Ban me like i care anymore ill never log again to that stupid game. Nerf every 2 weeks. I farm my *** to get the best weapon and when i got it u nerf it so the low scrub players dont compain? **** THEM TOO! everyone bellow 230 is a ****ing noob !

Voronja_SaVi's Avatar Banned
    I'm not happy with the accuracy either. Would explain why I couldn't land as many head shots yesterday. I put it down to my thumbs not working properly. I have a lvl 5 one also. Christ almighty! If you think the 229 one is bad. Jesus! I had to revert to my classic m1a to land head shots at pointblank range it was that bad.