Thread: G36 Nerf Discussion | Forums

killzone2fanboy's Avatar Banned
    Things still a beast and still the best AR available imo

ejnt's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by SIRLANCELOT444 Go to original post
    Im waiting on finding a team mate with 268 Reclaimer and a good Tactictian player before Im ready for Heroic Underground. I do Challenge now no problem.
    They're basically identical.

Originally Posted by Easy_Duhz_It_ Go to original post
    SO much for integrity, huh?

Why are you still here? Remember....almost two weeks ago now....
    Just because I quit the game, doesn't mean I am leaving the forums. Last I checked, Ubi got my money, so I am at least going to be on the forums.

So your integrity remark, is a non starter.

I am truly woundering why you are so defensive about a video game? What difference does it make to you what someone got for loot, or how they get it. Or if they want to play solo. Your thoughts are, they must only get the lowest level loot. Or if you can't complete something, "you suck". The list goes on for your trolling.

Your bridge called, they are wondering where you are?

Why the deception on the g36?

https://www.reddit.com/r/thedivision...l_after_patch/

Looks like there was a little more to the g36 nerf than just the15% damage hit.

Anyone from massive care to comment on why people have to dig to find this information? Or why we have to dig to find information on how virtually anything works .... Why not be transparent?

Thought so. More recoil, and a different direction of pull. As they say in the thread, I'm sure this will be chalked up to "internal process issues" and they'll be sure to put stuff like this in the patch notes in the future.

Ahhh...that explains why I couldn't hit **** this afternoon, thought it was just me being wonky or maybe I'd changed a weapon mod or something, 15% damage hit wasn't the end of the world but the rest of the changes made it hard work, at least I know why now, a pity this info wasn't in the patch notes, thanks for the share Op ! ;-)

Easy_Duhz_It_'s Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by sabernub Go to original post
    Just because I quit the game, doesn't mean I am leaving the forums. Last I checked, Ubi got my money, so I am at least going to be on the forums.

So your integrity remark, is a non starter.

I am truly woundering why you are so defensive about a video game? What difference does it make to you what someone got for loot, or how they get it. Or if they want to play solo. Your thoughts are, they must only get the lowest level loot. Or if you can't complete something, "you suck". The list goes on for your trolling.

Your bridge called, they are wondering where you are?

Nope....if I recall, you said you were leaving the forums. So not only are you horrible at a video game, you're obviously a liar. And you never went rogue? Cuz those are some scumbag traits you possess there. Lack of integrity.....liar...

Also....WONDERING*

And i also am wondering why you get so defensive whenever i make a statement? DO you really lose sleep at night because you're the equivalent of video game trash? Why does it bother you so much that people have managed to make progress in a game that you cant? I mean christ, kid.....if you need someone to carry you through the daily HVTs or something, hit me up. I can use the phoenix credits because i know what to do with them. I can hold your hand through Lexington challenge or heroic if you really need too.

Originally Posted by Mikey_Flies Go to original post
    https://www.reddit.com/r/thedivision...l_after_patch/

Looks like there was a little more to the g36 nerf than just the15% damage hit.

Anyone from massive care to comment on why people have to dig to find this information? Or why we have to dig to find information on how virtually anything works .... Why not be transparent?
    Then they wonder why players get pissed off.. and the servers see less and less people playing.....

WTF?? They should not be able to do this.

G36/Game

So since you introduced 1 Assault Rifle that actually had a purpose and could be used, then completely took away any use from it and seem to want to just make the game unplayable, can I just get a refund if you obviously don't want your players to be able to play this game anymore?