Thread: Does anyone still play Co-op in Unity? | Forums

joelsantos24's Avatar Senior Member

Does anyone still play Co-op in Unity?

Hi there.

As a hardcore AC fan, I play all the games back to back, so I just recently restarted playing Unity. However, it's been increasingly hard to find other players to play co-op missions with. It's true that I can pretty much play them all by myself, admittedly, but it's much more fun to do so with other players.

Is anyone out there still playing or still interested in playing?

Thanks.

LucidReveries's Avatar Junior Member
    I do occasionally , it's a shame not many people play it. It's pretty fun when you play with people who know what they're doing otherwise it's frustrating haha.

Sickboy7979's Avatar Member
    I'm in the middle of going through Unity right now. I've only done one co-op mission but, I really enjoyed it. I'm going to try a few more. If no one joins up, I'll try it solo. One mission I did do solo and it was fairly difficult.

Black_Widow9's Avatar Community Representative
    Occasionally I do although I feel terrible for the other person.
     1 people found this helpful

If any of you is on PS4, just send me a friend request and we can play some co-op missions once in a while.

Going4Quests's Avatar Member
    If you're good it's easy to solo the co op missions using the swords (not mentioning for spoilers maybe) you get post Unity & Dead Kings. That's how I did it. :P

Pheniox_3's Avatar Junior Member

phoenix

Hi I Recently finished Syndicate and found myself replaying through Unity, I have done a few Mutiplayer missions but there boring by myself. If your still looking for someone to play with I'm in. Send me a message or friend request and we can work out a time to play.

I also need a few Mutiplayer tropheis to wrap up my Unity trophie collection.

My PSN name is Phoenix_3

Originally Posted by Going4Quests Go to original post
    If you're good it's easy to solo the co op missions using the swords (not mentioning for spoilers maybe) you get post Unity & Dead Kings. That's how I did it. :P
    I can solo any co-op mission, and using stealth. I just meant to see whether more people would like to join me, because it's actually more fun to play with others.

LucidReveries's Avatar Junior Member
    On the rare occasions that I do get to play games I love playing unity , especially the coop missions. Although, doing then solo can be a challenge and pretty fun imo

RobertMcSassin's Avatar Member
    This is the one thing I've been worrying about as I've just started a run-through from the original AC again...

And yeah, I'm still a good while away from Unity...

Trouble is, I know that there's usually four of them skill points in each mission...And it was for them, that was the only reason I played most of the missions...I've still never done all of the heists or the other ones...

I'd happily give people a hand so long as they were alright with me going off to get these points that are around the maps before the end of the mission... ...

But as I said, that's a bleedin' long way away yet... ...

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last ►►