Was it intentional to make the jetpack the way it is?

If you slow tap the trigger it makes you go nearly twice as fast as just holding it down.

How many bullets does it take to kill you? From what I've seen it is 3.

Also, does your health recover after being hit by a bullet but not killed?

En0-'s Avatar Trials Developer
    Hey,

Originally Posted by NSPIV Go to original post
    How many bullets does it take to kill you? From what I've seen it is 3.

Also, does your health recover after being hit by a bullet but not killed?
    Yes, 3 bullets kill you. If you haven't been hit for a short time, the health points start to regenerate.

Cheers,

mutetus's Avatar Trials Developer
    Originally Posted by NSPIV Go to original post
    Was it intentional to make the jetpack the way it is?

If you slow tap the trigger it makes you go nearly twice as fast as just holding it down.
    Short answer is no, long answer is that it didn't seem to make so much difference that it would have needed changes.

does the bike get more agile over time? im on inner beast level 5 and i swear my bike is easier to handle and possibly faster than when i started. or did i just get used to it?
    also, how many inner beast levels are there? what else (besides possibly the bike) gets affected by these level upgrades?

Hello everyone ,

I read somewhere that this game is not a TRIALS as we know it and the real TRIALS will be an announcement in late August, early September

is it true ?

Then I read the reviews "french" to popular sites, which conflates TRIALS and Bad Blood Dragon

I think this game may appeal to a young public, and this game I like it, because I see the coming of the objects TRIALS FUSION successor ... but I joined the criticism, because it is far from great ... .

I hope the peaceful TRIALS next will be at the height of our expectations ....
    I have a question for policy makers and developers as

know perfectly our expectations?

dragon blood for me is the second set of trials TRIALS + that merger has brought: the stage platform games, .... (I personally have never played on fusion "nothing to do" this does not interest me ....

next TRIALS he will return to the source of its success, alternating with Bad Blood Dragon 2 I do not would buy ....

if you want a real improvement in the level editor is this:
    Give us the means to make posters to ink in the walls,
    for example with FORZA 6 "painting editor" for cars and possibility to share our creations

and keep your game

IN FRENCH
    bonjour a tous ,

j'ai lu quelque part que ce jeu n'est pas un TRIALS tel que nous le connaissons et que le véritable TRIALS aura une annonce fin aout , début septembre

est-ce vrai ?

ensuite j'ai lu les critiques " francaises " des sites réputés , qui font l'amalgame entre TRIALS et Bad Blood Dragon et ne sont pas courtois avec ce jeu
    ....je l'ai acheté malgrès tout .....

je pense que ce jeu peut plaire a un publique jeune , et moi ce jeu me plait , car je vois les prochains objets du succésseur de TRIALS FUSION ...mais je rejoint les critiques , car il est loin d'être génial ....

j'éspère que le prochain TRIALS sera a la hauteur de nos attentes ....
    j'ai une question aux décideurs et aux dévellopeurs

connaissez-vous parfaitement nos attentes ?

pour moi blood dragon est le deuxième jeu de TRIALS + ce que trials fusion a apporté : les phase de jeux plateforme , ....( que personnellement je n'ai jamais joué sur fusion " rien a faire " cela ne m'interresse pas ....

le prochain TRIALS reviendra-t-il a la source de son succès , en alternance avec un Bad Blood Dragon 2 que je n'acheterais pas ....

si vous voulez une réelle amélioration de l'éditeur de niveau , la voici :
    donnez nous les moyens de réaliser des affiches pour encrer dans les murs ,
    avec pour exemple FORZA 6 " éditeur de peinture " pour voitures et possibilité de partager nos réalisations de peintures

ceci est l'amélioration ULTIME !!!

.... et gardez vos jeux " plateforme" pour Bad Blood Dragon 2

scindez les deux jeux :
    1 pour les résultats avec classements , multijoueurs , éditeur , replay .....( le meilleur )
    et 1 pour le fun ( mais améliorez ses défauts ) les jeux de société , .....

Originally Posted by eflixxx Go to original post
    does the bike get more agile over time? im on inner beast level 5 and i swear my bike is easier to handle and possibly faster than when i started. or did i just get used to it?
    also, how many inner beast levels are there? what else (besides possibly the bike) gets affected by these level upgrades?
    Bike doesn't change, you just got used to it

Inner Beast is a representation of your overall awesomeness (I.e. Global Score) and affects only how you're viewed on the leaderboards as well as what your ghost looks like No gameplay changes.

There are 6 Inner Beast levels.

There is a solution to remove the demo window before you start the game? As well as words Free full version?

Inner beast

Are the inner beasts different in any way?