I reformatted my harddrive and got FB and AEP installed. But I am having problems with the 2.01? patch. (the one with the B25s in it.) I saved it to my desktop, then went to put it in my main FB folder. When I was asked if I wanted to overwrite some existing files I said no, and I couldnt open them. Can someone help me? Im kinda confused here. Thanks much

I reformatted my harddrive and got FB and AEP installed. But I am having problems with the 2.01? patch. (the one with the B25s in it.) I saved it to my desktop, then went to put it in my main FB folder. When I was asked if I wanted to overwrite some existing files I said no, and I couldnt open them. Can someone help me? Im kinda confused here. Thanks much

Well, its a patch, it needs to overwrite files, uninstall FB and delete whatever folders are left over. Reinstall FB, install AEP, reboot, install Patch 2.01 by double clicking the 2.01 application, press unzip(unless you have changed the default location, then you have to show it to FB first) and let the program do the work, reboot, start game and welcome to AEP 2.01.

www.vultures-row.com