Thread: The Falcon and The Unicorn DLC not redeemed and can not access server in game. | Forums

The Falcon and The Unicorn DLC not redeemed and can not access server in game.

Hi,

I was playing game in the morning with DLC activated.

I moved my game from HDD to SSD and updated my graphic card driver.

I played game with no problems when in the evening I realized I can not access Elemental forge with Griffin anymore and Sana jinn can not be hired again. I wanted to redeem code again but access to Ubisoft server can not be established.

I reinstalled Uplay and game but problem is still the same, can not redeem my code for DLC in game.

When I start new game my Special RelicSets are not in inventory but in Uplay is said I can access them in game.

I have turned off firewall. For to be sure I added rules to Windows firewall too (even they were on place inbound i put to outbond as well). But nothing has changed..

Do you have same problem? How you solved it?

Originally Posted by Rexeos Go to original post
    Hi,

I was playing game in the morning with DLC activated.

I moved my game from HDD to SSD and updated my graphic card driver.

I played game with no problems when in the evening I realized I can not access Elemental forge with Griffin anymore and Sana jinn can not be hired again. I wanted to redeem code again but access to Ubisoft server can not be established.

I reinstalled Uplay and game but problem is still the same, can not redeem my code for DLC in game.

When I start new game my Special RelicSets are not in inventory but in Uplay is said I can access them in game.

I have turned off firewall. For to be sure I added rules to Windows firewall too (even they were on place inbound i put to outbond as well). But nothing has changed..

Do you have same problem? How you solved it?
    A bunch of people have had this problem since yesterday. Quite a few of us can no longer access UPlay Relics; and we cannot progress to Act 2 either. Several folks have posted about this on Steam.

We think the problem is that UPlay is borked and incorrectly recognize our games as Early Access versions. Hence, we cannot progress beyond Act I, and we cannot access UPlay Relics.

Since it's obviously a UPlay issue, there is literally nothing we can do but wait until UPlay is fixed. There are some work-arounds, but they do not work for all - and they will likely corrupt your saves and cause bigger problems later on. So you should just wait. In the meantime, you should also create a ticket with the Support department, since apparently Ubisoft does not care unless a critical mass of folks complain.

I have reloaded save game where I had to move with Griffin to Elemental Forge and option is greyed out. So seems the problem is the same here as you described.

I have created ticket and did all what they asked, but seems they have no clue what is going on if they asked me to do things they asked..

I have reloaded save game where I had to move with Griffin to Elemental Forge and option is greyed out. So seems the problem is the same here as you described.

I have created ticket and did all what they asked, but seems they have no clue what is going on if they asked me to do things they asked..
    It's obviously UPlay issue, but they don't want to acknowledge it.

At least the rep who talked to you gave you some options. Mine basically trolled me and said that I was having a "gameplay" - not "technical" - issue, and that I should look up online gameplay guides. W T F.

Edit: Anyways, please let me know if something does end up working in the future; and I will do the same.

I have just finished game. But not DLC.

Solution for those, to whom game stopped working and were in Elemental forge already:

In "LevDialog.xml" comment line "<condition xsi:type="PrivilegeUnlockedCondition" privilegeID="1001" failState="DISABLED" />" to look like "<!-- <condition xsi:type="PrivilegeUnlockedCondition" privilegeID="1001" failState="DISABLED" /> -->"

Its there 4x so comment all those lines. I used PSPad.

When you go to fight final boss you have to delete all save game files that has 0 bytes otherwise you wont be able to continue in final battle.

This solution is not working properly if you going to Elemental forge first time by griffin, because Lev NPC stays on bridge and is not moving - it has something to do with save files.

I have gained no Uplay points or Uplay XP points with that modification but achievement was working properly and are updated in Uplay.

I have just finished game. But not DLC.

Solution for those, to whom game stopped working and were in Elemental forge already:

In "LevDialog.xml" comment line "<condition xsi:type="PrivilegeUnlockedCondition" privilegeID="1001" failState="DISABLED" />" to look like "<!-- <condition xsi:type="PrivilegeUnlockedCondition" privilegeID="1001" failState="DISABLED" /> -->"

Its there 4x so comment all those lines. I used PSPad.

When you go to fight final boss you have to delete all save game files that has 0 bytes otherwise you wont be able to continue in final battle.

This solution is not working properly if you going to Elemental forge first time by griffin, because Lev NPC stays on bridge and is not moving - it has something to do with save files.

I have gained no Uplay points or Uplay XP points with that modification but achievement was working properly and are updated in Uplay.
    I tried this, but the bridge is still closed, and it's not economical to travel via horse for the rest of the if I wanted to go through that bridge. I am also worried that post-EA dungeons and features will be unavailable or bugged.

PaulH1957's Avatar Junior Member
    Hi

Have same problem - no DLC content and can't access Elemental Forge (option is greyed out).

Previous games saves seem to be OK, but haven't tried them inn last couple of days.

Currently the game is unplayable for new games - pity it's one of my favourites & I paid good money for this!

Grrrrrr

Paul H

PaulH1957's Avatar Junior Member
    Hi

Just checked - the griffin ride to access elemental forge doesn't work at all now, though the bridge remains open.

Thanks
    Paul H

Originally Posted by PaulH1957 Go to original post
    Hi

Just checked - the griffin ride to access elemental forge doesn't work at all now, though the bridge remains open.

Thanks
    Paul H
    The bridge won't open for new games.

Ubi-MoshiMoshi's Avatar Community Representative
    Hello everyone

We are aware of a issue with Might & Magic X whilst accessing Uplay rewards.

We apologise for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience whilst we investigate.

Kind Regards

Update: The issue is now resolved. Thank you again for your patience.