Deactivate the incursion already!

Just shut the thing off until you can fix it. How can it be in their best interest to leave it up for ANY amount of time? Can someone with experience shed some light on why they might be leaving the incursion up while everyone is exploiting it?

I don't have much experience, and i was going to write about how the 1.1 they talked about was amazing, and they delivered a piece of ****. I have friends who have gotten 100 weekly bonuses, and still have not gotten a well rolled set, nevermind a perfect rolled set. 1 year? of playing the division... **** this loot it is ****ing ******ed... Without the glitch there is no ****ing hope for this game.

its too late to deactivate it.
    they just need to fix the glitch and remove all gear obtained from it

Originally Posted by Gizardpuke Go to original post
    its too late to deactivate it.
    they just need to fix the glitch and remove all gear obtained from it
    I doubt they will....

You get one 240 a week legit right..

So anyone that has more than one already..... it's that simple to catch.

I have a feeling rope is being tossed out.. (enough rope theory) do you make a noose.. or build a legit ladder with it to climb up.
    the perfect honeypot.

I just think they didn't expect this level of abuse.. it would cause a few discusions.. when over half the playerbase (it seems) has broken the ToS.. what do you do that keeps the corporate heads happy... hey rock.. meet hard place..

I'd start at the core of the problem, those with enough evidence.. provided by themselves.. for a right spanking.. i'd call up utube & twitch management and have a official discussion on how one can help the other.. set a example for all those that follow.. let the exploiters sweat for a bit.. watch the numbers closley.. take action on those that didn't listen to kind words and crapped on your IP like it was yesterdays newspaper.

But.. that's just me..

myerstl's Avatar Banned
    Exactly... disable it until they get their **** figured out, and roll back everything. I really don't understand what this has been allowed to go on for so long, if this was a blizzard game, and somehow this glitch made it by testing, there would have been a hotfix and rollback in no time. But apparently ubisoft doesn't care. If this isn't fixed very very soon, and if it isn't made right somehow (rollbacks+suspensions/bans) then I'm giving up on this game. I was just playing it to pass time until Overwatch release anyway, but if they allow thin nonsense to go on then it's not even worth playing.

Edea-XiaoLin's Avatar Senior Member
    why should ubi remove this garbage gear?
    all exploited gear will be obsolete next patch

i wouldn't worry 2 much for the cheaters

imagine next update comes out and all exploiters get a ban for 1 month
    muahahaha tht would be funny

have a little faith in ubi(i am not amused about the situation btw)
    mistakes may happen to all of us
    we r just humans u know?
    only death is certain!

Before 1.1 even released I kept saying I wonder how long it will take till someone finds a glitch to farm incursions. Well obviously it didn't take long. It's hard to believe a game that was in development for this long has so many glitches. Yeah I understand its never going to be perfect but we're not talking about something like your gun going invisible. The worst part of the whole matter is that Ubisoft won't say a word about anything that happens. It goes the same every time when ever the next patch rolls out they will say we fixed the glitch and a day later a new one will emerge and a week later another patch.

All I can say is the most disappointing thing for me is everyone already completing the challenge mode incursion. After trying it legitly and seeing how hard it was it felt like it was something to strive for the gear to be able to beat it just to get better gear. Now there isn't even a desire to try and beat it because you know everyone else already has 240 gear and your not going to be considered the best for beating it. Hopefully they get the next incursion right witch as we all know is a long shot.

Originally Posted by Xarian7 Go to original post
    You get one 240 a week legit right..

So anyone that has more than one already..... it's that simple to catch.

I have a feeling rope is being tossed out.. (enough rope theory) do you make a noose.. or build a legit ladder with it to climb up.
    the perfect honeypot.

I just think they didn't expect this level of abuse.. it would cause a few discusions.. when over half the playerbase (it seems) has broken the ToS.. what do you do that keeps the corporate heads happy... hey rock.. meet hard place..

I'd start at the core of the problem, those with enough evidence.. provided by themselves.. for a right spanking.. i'd call up utube & twitch management and have a official discussion on how one can help the other.. set a example for all those that follow.. let the exploiters sweat for a bit.. watch the numbers closley.. take action on those that didn't listen to kind words and crapped on your IP like it was yesterdays newspaper.

But.. that's just me..
    what you say about having 1 is not true ! if you have 2 characters you can do it 2 times and get 2 240 ! if you have more characters and youre willing to glitch you can have up to 3 a weak !
    however as much as i hate glitchers i dont think we can blame them for doing it since the challenging is almost impossible to do with 1 shot shotgun dudes ! i have almost all gear sets mixed of 200 ones full armour mitigation and 100K health and 130 DPS i still die in 1 shot so how ARE we suppose to do it ?

CV_Rupp's Avatar Member
    Really is that the attitude of gamers today,
    "Boohoo it's to hard so ill cheat" **** me what a stupid thing to say or even think. If ****s to hard get better and do a little leg work. Don't be a ***** and cheat
    I remember the screams that shotgunnerd in challenge mode where to hard and now most can run them with eyes closed.
    Makes me sad to see what has become of games and how easy they are all getting

Page 1 of 23 12311 ... Last ►►