Thread: PCMy stash wont work cant send anything extracted to inventory | Forums

My stash wont work cant send anything extracted to inventory

I cant send anything that ive extracted from the dz to my inventory the only thing i can do is delete the content and their is stuff i would like to keep....... update now it wont let me just send my performance mods and gun mods like scopes and such

I´m encountering not exactly the same but a similar issue. Cant transfer Weapon Mods/Skins in general. This means i cant transfer - weapon mods from inventory to stash, weapon mods from stash to inventory, extracted loot to inventory. "Send to inventory" and "Send to stash" are greyed out, even though there are at least 5 free slots in inventory and stash.

I just created a similar topic. I can move if I put the mods on a weapon and move the whole thing over but it does not feel like its working as it should :/

SF_Renegade's Avatar Far Cry 3 Elite Member
    Originally Posted by AlexRhodes Go to original post
    I´m encountering not exactly the same but a similar issue. Cant transfer Weapon Mods/Skins in general. This means i cant transfer - weapon mods from inventory to stash, weapon mods from stash to inventory, extracted loot to inventory. "Send to inventory" and "Send to stash" are greyed out, even though there are at least 5 free slots in inventory and stash.
    Me too - same problem with the stash

Cannot use extracted weapon/gear mods

I have this issue too.

However it is just Weapon Mods and Gear Mods.

Weapons and gear can be moved to the inventory from the DZ extraction stash, but not mods. The 'F' option is greyed out, and you can only de-construct the weapon/gear mods. Frustrating when I am in need of high end stuff, and I get my first Gold/Yellow drop in the zone.

Video (no sound) :-

Same here .Started after update . The strange thing is by backpack has 57 slots but inventory shows it ad 40 .don't know if that has anything to do with it .

Same thing for me cant get extracted weapon mods or gear mods. This sucks as either I have to break them down or not go into the DZ. I had the stash skin bug earlier so I am thinking my stash is still bugged and they did not fix it as they thought with the patch.

double click the item it will send it to inventory. no idea why, but it does work.

for ppl who can´t move mods etc from inventory to stash, u r suffering from missing stuff bug.
    this is how it works(more or less) these are the mods that u´ve attached to a weapon or gear that has gone missing.
    FIX- this works 4 outta 5 times for me.
    send everything (u can) to the stash. let the non-movable in the inventory and log out. (try existing the game if logging out dsnt work) and log back in. you should see the missing items and the non-movable modes. i suggest that u sell them off as once bugged they create problems in the future too. i had to sell 2 good gold weapon mods which i crafted myself and that red,white and blue skin mod that russian embassy´s boss drops is the biggest culprit for me. every time i put it on a weapon that weapon is sure to go awol from my inventory and end up bugging other weapon mods.
    I hope it helps at least some of you.
    after 1.1 patch things r way smoother for me.

Originally Posted by FortyGuns Go to original post
    Same here .Started after update . The strange thing is by backpack has 57 slots but inventory shows it ad 40 .don't know if that has anything to do with it .
    this hapened to me today after i tried to move stuff between my stash n inventory. my bagpack has capacity of 52(40 base+12) and now it is showing 40 and i can´t move anything(even remove mods from slots) because my inventory status is 47/40..