Thread: Scheduled Maintenance for Update 1.1 - Tuesday, April 12 | Forums

xMiiSTY's Avatar Community Manager

Scheduled Maintenance for Update 1.1 - Tuesday, April 12

Agents,

The servers will shut down for maintenance to deploy update 1.1 on Tuesday, April 12 at 09:00 AM CEST, 03:00 AM EDT, 12:00 AM PDT. Estimated downtime is approximately 3 hours. Patch size will range from 4GB to 4.7GB, depending on your platform.

Patch notes: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...ns-Patch-Notes

Please follow this thread for any updates as the maintenance progresses.

Thank you,
    The Division Team

Patch1.1

OHHH my god 4-4,7 GB ??????? THAT is what? it is almost 1/10 of game !!!!! That game was really fast and unfinished product.....
    I hope guys you prevent with this patch a fatal bugs ( lock out, and .....)

Ground-Hugger's Avatar Senior Member
    Well if nothing is done about increasing penalties for going rogue I'll just move on to play something else since there's nothing really in this game for PvE.

lol only 3 hours huh, incoming crashes.

Originally Posted by Roauch_SVK Go to original post
    OHHH my god 4-4,7 GB ??????? THAT is what? it is almost 1/10 of game !!!!! That game was really fast and unfinished product.....
    I hope guys you prevent with this patch a fatal bugs ( lock out, and .....)
    Like EVERY GAME NOWDAYS. There is NO MORE Devs that will make game and then sell it. Nowdays they SELL BETA, ALFA or whatever games, and THEN MAY BE they will finish game. After years.. again MAY BE. It depends on how much money we players can put in that game. Deal with it. It is only our fault. This is what HYPE and PREORDER did with game industry.

BP8rson's Avatar Junior Member
    Originally Posted by xMiiSTY Go to original post
    Agents,

The servers will shut down for maintenance to deploy update 1.1 on Tuesday, April 12 at 09:00 AM CEST, 03:00 AM EDT, 12:00 AM PDT. Estimated downtime is approximately 3 hours. Patch size will range from 4GB to 4.7GB, depending on your platform.

Patch notes: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...ns-Patch-Notes

Please follow this thread for any updates as the maintenance progresses.

Thank you,
    The Division Team
    Can you please start mentioning a time/date based on Australia please as your service period is happening at 5PM EST (Australia) this is prime time if the conversion from UTC +2 to UTC +10 is correct http://www.timeanddate.com/worldcloc...9&p1=48&p2=152

Originally Posted by BP8rson Go to original post
    Can you please start mentioning a time/date based on Australia please as your service period is happening at 5PM EST (Australia) this is prime time if the conversion from UTC +2 to UTC +10 is correct http://www.timeanddate.com/worldcloc...9&p1=48&p2=152
    Why do they need to mention it if you're capable of working it out for yourself? They would in turn need to mention times based on every time zone in order to be fair, and that would just get ridiculous. And before you mention it being "prime time" again, it's always gonna be prime time somewhere.

The fact of the matter is, Massive are based in Sweden, and in Sweden companies generally start work between 9-10am, so they are carrying out the maintenance around the start of their working day so that they can be on hand for support throughout the remainder of the day.

It's not gonna be convenient for everyone, no way, no how.

Will there be a possibility to download the patch outside the launcher? like a stand alone patch download?

Is the service up at this moment ? Probably only me on my launcher i can see a message about the online services elements not available at the moment

Page 1 of 8 123 ... Last ►►