Pre-order fail on ps4

So, i preordere a game on ps4, pre-loaded, logged in to the game, and it suggests me to upgrade to a full version? Am i the only one? There was no info that i will have to pay more to unlock all the stuff. Someone, please, explain what is happening.

Me too. What's the point of the countdown timer to start the app at launch time, when the game isn't playable yet?

I've tried restoring licenses through the ps4 settings menu - no change. Is it out or not? Is anyone else successfully playing on ps4 with a pre-ordered digital copy?

I am having the same issue. Pre-ordered and pre-downloaded. Every time I go to boot up the game, a demo version launches and I am prompted to purchase the full version. I am hoping this is to do with the game not yet being launched in some countries and that later today everything will have resolved itself. Confirmation this is happening to other players and suggestions on how to fix this would be very much appreciated!

Originally Posted by DapperDash Go to original post
    Confirmation this is happening to other players and suggestions on how to fix this would be very much appreciated!
    Right?? A little communication goes a long way. When all signs point to release 9.5 hours ago (that's when my countdown timer ended), and then it doesn't actually launch the full game, the product just seems broken...

kaa0skrisse's Avatar Junior Member
    Yup same thing here. I'm worried because on the webstorefront I can see the game expires on 21st (like the beta did). I think the store has messed it up.. Also in the store I can see the price again, but it still says "purchased" right under it. Which leads me to think they (psn store team) accidentally put both the beta and the full game to expire on the same day.

Same issue here - pre loaded the game, waited for the countdown timer to unlock, and found myself stuck in the trial version.
    Have the generous option to unlock a game I already paid for for another 60 dollars, but not in a huge hurry to do that.

Tried removing the game and re-downloading, but no luck.
    I also noticed that it looks like the non-beta version of the download has been removed from the storefront, though it's still in my game library.

On my library after clicking on it I have "start" and couple lines below "start demo".. it just seems its starting the demo instead of the full game from both of those options. hopefully this gets fixed and fast.

https://twitter.com/Trackmania/statu...39882309971968

It seems that the store is messing up indeed.. or that the devs wont claim resposibility at least. This is so annoying..

Splotchie's Avatar Member
    Well, it may actually be like you said, and they weren't the ones to mess it up.
    That post of yours certainly seemed like the sort of well-reasoned, simple, and non-fatalist comment that's likely to be right.

I did mean it in an informative way that they don't claim responsibility and that it's more than likely that the store ppl have messed this up. Did not mean to come off as blaming the devs, I have had my fair share of crap from the store in the past and have voiced my opinions on that a lot. Usually it is a mess-up on that side and not the devs I have found.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last ►►