Thread: [Connectivity] Infinite Loading / Crafting | Forums

[Connectivity] Infinite Loading / Crafting

We are aware that some of you are experiencing an issue where you are locked out of your account.
    This is usually caused by having crafted a High-End backpack. We are looking to resolve this, it's one of our main priorities at the moment.

To help us do this, we'd like to ask people to respond to this thread answering to the following questions:

Platform:
    Gamertag on platform:
    How long have you been locked out:
    Did you craft a High-End Backpack:
    Did you have issues with missing items before being locked out:
    Was your inventory full or overflown (over capacity):
    What was the last thing you did before logging out:
    Are you getting any error codes:

Apologies for the inconvenience, and thank you for your cooperation

Update: Thanks to your input we've been able to identify the cause of the issue. We have not yet pushed a patch for this, but it's our top priority in bug fixing and we'll deploy the solution as soon as possible.

In the meantime, we would like to advise you not to attach mods on items you are not using.

We'd like to thank you again for your cooperation and patience.

Update 2: We will be deploying a fix in update 1.1 on April 12th that should resolve instances of the infinite loading/backpack issue. Due to this fix requiring a client patch, we cannot deploy it at an earlier date. We thank you for your patience.
     1 people found this helpful

Platform: PS4
    Gamertag on platform: xJamie_Haldenx
    How long have you been locked out: Since the 18th
    Did you craft a High-End Backpack: Yes Stamina blueprint
    Did you have issues with missing items before being locked out: Yes first time was on the 15th a crafted holster disappeared along with a gun, I restarted a few times they reappeared. The 2nd time my backpack and secondary gun disappeared it took multiple resets to fix and when they reappeared my inventory number was glitched to 85 despite maxing out when 63 items held, this was on the 17th.
    What was the last thing you did before logging out: Fast travel to base of operations then closed application for night, inventory was still glitched displaying 85.
    Are you getting any error codes: No error codes, this is not a network error.

There's as much info as I've got off the top of my head, anxious for regular communication on the matter and await any fix patiently hope there is an appreciation support staff side this is unprecedented in terms of bugs/issues and we are denied access to a paid game this issue might require a gentler touch than other issues raised when dealing with those affected.

Edit: My inventory is probably sitting at capacity or close to, capacity with pack was 63 it's possible I was at 63/85 display at last log in possibly over capacity if my backpacks disappeared again.

Cake

PlayStation 4
    tag on platform: eatthecake
    How long have you been locked out: 3 days
    Did you craft a High-End Backpack: yes 4 of them electronic ones
    Did you have issues with missing items before being locked out: yes my back and face we're missing and my inventory space was 55 out of 40
    My inventory was over full
    What was the last thing you did before logging out: I put a new back n face on then logged out
    Are you getting any error codes: no error code just connection loop

UPDATE

ITS BEEN 11 PLUS DAYS FOR ME AND STILL STUCK AT INFINITE CONNECTION SCREEN. When will there be a fix for us?

WILL MY RANK AND GEAR REMAIN?

Platform: Xbox One
    Gamertag on platform: TheRagingSkwrl
    How long have you been locked out: 3 days
    Did you craft a High-End Backpack: Yes Firearms Blueprint
    Did you have issues with missing items before being locked out: Yes, all my high-end backpacks were gone, including the one I had equipped and the Tactical 249 Para I had equipped had all of it's mods missing.
    What was the last thing you did before logging out: Equipped another backpack.
    Are you getting any error codes: No, just the infinite connecting screen.

Platform:
    Gamertag on platform: PC

How long have you been locked out: 2016.03.19 pm07:xx

Did you craft a High-End Backpack: yes

Did you have issues with missing items before being locked out: lost equipment

What was the last thing you did before logging out: Embassy mission

Are you getting any error codes: no

Today, I specially bought a game from the new normal

After high end crafting just trouble

mochitastic PS4
    Not locked out but logging on slow, coming in unequipped with missing gear/weapons. Once I came in invisible holding a gun
    Yes did craft backpack twice
    missing many items including Cadeceus , high end gear besides backpack which i just crafted , gun mods missing off guns.
    Returned to base after Dark Zone visit, crafted
    Sometimes I get the Mike error

Lsod

Platform: PS4

Gamertag on platform: xSPACEAGEx

How long have you been locked out: 4 days

Did you craft a High-End Backpack: Yes, high end stamina backpack

Did you have issues with missing items before being locked out: No

Was your inventory full or overflown (over capacity): Overflown

What was the last thing you did before logging out: Switch gear and check stash for the missing gear

Are you getting any error codes: No errors

Update: Something tells me that they've only started working on this the last day or two....This is getting to be sad.

Platform:
    PS4
    Gamertag on platform:
    eson83
    5 days (since 3/18/2016)
    Yes - firearms high-end backpack
    Yes - backpack
    Full - i think
    Nothing special - BoO
    No error codes - just infinite connecting screen

1. Platform: PS4
    2. Gamertag on platform:GameZoneIndia
    3. How long have you been locked out:24Hours
    4. Did you craft a High-End Backpack: Yes Stamina BluePrint
    5. Did you have issues with missing items before being locked out: Yes BackPAck was not Behind Character's Back. So I went to Inventory to Equip it.
    6. Was your inventory full or overflown (over capacity): Full
    7. What was the last thing you did before logging out: Equip High End Back Pack.
    8. Are you getting any error codes:No Only Connecting Loop Screen

Originally Posted by Natchai_Ubisoft Go to original post
    We are aware that some of you are experiencing an issue where you are locked out of your account.
    This is usually caused by having crafted a High-End backpack. We are looking to resolve this, it's one of our main priorities at the moment.

To help us do this, we'd like to ask people to respond to this thread answering to the following questions:

Platform:
    Gamertag on platform:

Apologies for the inconvenience, and thank you for your cooperation

[SIZE=3]Platform: PS4

Gamertag on platform: rparker314

How long have you been locked out: Since March 18

Did you craft a High-End Backpack: No but I received one as a drop just before items disappeared and I got locked out

Did you have issues with missing items before being locked out: Yes, just before getting locked out.

Was your inventory full or overflown (over capacity): I probably had room for 10 more items in inventory. Many of the items I had, especially weapons, were loaded with mods but inventory showed available space. Need to have space to collect the loot.

Completed a challenge mission, Lexington I think. Got a HE backpack as a reward. Equipped it and joined a group. The loading did take extra long.

Items were missing from my inventory when I finished loading including HE M1A equipped as secondary that had dropped in DZ, HE equipped mask I crafted, HE equipped kneepads I crafted and the HE equipped backpack. The items that I had equipped before joining the group were grey. In additional, all my purple backpacks were gone. I still had purple masks and kneepads. I tried logging out and logging in and could see the M1A in the character selection screen but when I loaded in, the items were still missing including the M!A. Tried closing game and restarting and that is when I was locked out at connecting screen.

Are you getting any error codes: No, just the infinite spinning LSOD