Thread: [Changelog] – March 12, 2016 Restart | Forums

Ubi_Yannick's Avatar Senior Community Developer

[Changelog] – March 12, 2016 Restart

Here’s the list of changes implemented during the server restart of Saturday, March 12, 2016
    • Disabled “Trained Talent” as it could give an unfair advantage in end-game content and in the Dark Zone. Note: this Talent will still be visible on weapons but will have no effect until a further update where it will be replaced on existing weapons
    • General balancing of experience gain and drop rates for items and currency

Double XP

any chance of a double xp weekend like they do on call of duty. it would help me catch my friends up who have more time to play and are close to reaching level 30 already in the Dark Zone etc. because of that I can't play in the Dark Zone with them due to mismatch on levelling.

so you fixed nothing

I keep getting a error message of (CE-34878-0) every time I try to play but you guys only wanna fix stuff for people who have the ability to play I've had since release and haven't played once

Originally Posted by Letsroll09 Go to original post
    I keep getting a error message of (CE-34878-0) every time I try to play but you guys only wanna fix stuff for people who have the ability to play I've had since release and haven't played once
    You do realise that's a PlayStation error code and not a Ubisoft error code right?
    Nothing Ubisoft can do about that. You'll need to contact PlayStation customer support for that one.

Any chance on an update on the bugged not being able to unlock tech wing and please dont say start a new character

prodagi's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by Ubi_Yannick Go to original post
    Here’s the list of changes implemented during the server restart of Saturday, March 12, 2016
    • Disabled “Trained Talent” as it could give an unfair advantage in end-game content and in the Dark Zone. Note: this Talent will still be visible on weapons but will have no effect until a further update where it will be replaced on existing weapons
    • General balancing of experience gain and drop rates for items and currency

I agree with the Trained Talent as it was incredibly powerful.

I am very interested as in what the general balancing of experience gain and drop rates mean exactly ? People are reporting 1 or 2 Phoenix coins dropping from DZ mobs. That's a bit harsh considering it's the main item of currency at end game.

A bit more clarification would be greatly appreciated.

Subway Morgue bug

Any updated info about the bug regarding this mission, in which people are not able to compete it giving them the ability to unlock the Tech Wing in the BoO..??
    Also any work around which doesn't involve creating a new character..?

Originally Posted by Tyrix Go to original post
    You do realise that's a PlayStation error code and not a Ubisoft error code right?
    Nothing Ubisoft can do about that. You'll need to contact PlayStation customer support for that one.
    #consolepeasent

CE-34878-0 is a Playstation error code which is brought on by outdated software or not having the latest patch.
    Try updating your console and then reinstalling The Division game client, as frustrating as it is, sorry if I insult your intelligence with this post.
    Sometimes what seems obvious to some people is the last thought of someone else

[QUOTE=prodagi;11468977

I am very interested as in what the general balancing of experience gain and drop rates mean exactly ? People are reporting 1 or 2 Phoenix coins dropping from DZ mobs. That's a bit harsh considering it's the main item of currency at end game.

[/QUOTE]

2 Phoenix points on named bosses in hard missions to.

Page 1 of 20 12311 ... Last ►►