Thread: [Changelog] - March 10, 2016 Maintenance | Forums

Ubi_Yannick's Avatar Senior Community Developer

[Changelog] - March 10, 2016 Maintenance

Here is the list of changes implemented during the maintenance of Thursday, March 10, 2016:
    • Fixed the Brooklyn safe house activation issue: Players no longer need to interact with the laptop to complete their activation
    • Fixed missing roaming groups of NPCs in the Dark Zone
    • Various server stability improvements

Thanks for the quick response time with the computer issue.

why don't you guys actually fix the delta 20010186 error that has been happening to a lot of users since launch because those people (including me) would like to play the game too

Originally Posted by Ubi_Yannick Go to original post
    Here is the list of changes implemented during the maintenance of Thursday, March 10, 2016:
    • Fixed the Brooklyn safe house activation issue: Players no longer need to interact with the laptop to complete their activation

wow just maded the DZ a bit harder.

Thanks for the update. Glad to see some of these issues address, especially the lack of NPCs in the Dark Zone as my friends were discussing this last night before the servers went down. However I'm still unable to reinstall The Hazmat Pack, National Guard Pack, Survivor Pack, and 4 Agent Origins (Police,Firefighter, Paramedic,Hunter) Packs that were available when I downloaded the season pass.

BavEagle's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by Ubi_Yannick Go to original post

Hopefully this will prevent further disconnects caused by DELTA error code, which very often is destroying work of a whole team. Thx.

Originally Posted by SniperFox1030 Go to original post
    Thanks for the update. Glad to see some of these issues address, especially the lack of NPCs in the Dark Zone as my friends were discussing this last night before the servers went down. However I'm still unable to reinstall The Hazmat Pack, National Guard Pack, Survivor Pack, and 4 Agent Origins (Police,Firefighter, Paramedic,Hunter) Packs that were available when I downloaded the season pass.
    Same here.
    Waiting for it since Release. I'm missing the same Packages on Xbox.

Originally Posted by GoTuckYourselfN Go to original post
    why don't you guys actually fix the delta 20010186 error that has been happening to a lot of users since launch because those people (including me) would like to play the game too
    Delta 20010186 indicates that something on your end is blocking the game from reaching the servers it needs. as in it is on your end funny how much you can learn by googling the error code instead of complaining on the forums in the changelog thread

Thought it was common sense to google an error code for any game/program before posting on a forum but then again common sense isn't so common today

Originally Posted by SniperFox1030 Go to original post
    For Xbox users u have to go to your game management and wait a few seconds then it'll come up as ready to install, so if your playing the division, press the white button once, press start button, down to manage game and press A, then wait a few seconds and it should pop up as ready to install, hope that works

Originally Posted by Guapo_The_Gamer Go to original post
    Delta 20010186 indicates that something on your end is blocking the game from reaching the servers it needs. as in it is on your end funny how much you can learn by googling the error code instead of complaining on the forums in the changelog thread

Thought it was common sense to google an error code for any game/program before posting on a forum but then again common sense isn't so common today
    actually its not on our end maybe u should take a look at the forums and you will see that we have done everything we can with our routers and calling our ISPs and opening ports

Page 1 of 9 123 ... Last ►►