770 GTX Constant Crashes

Crashes entire driver and doesnt restart until i do a hard restart with the I/O button... it worked for ~ 1 hour, then for ~20 minutes, then for ~5 minutes and just now for ~2 minutes, tried turning off the snow wind setting, tried putting it into windowed, fullscreen borderless and fullscreen, tried with the settings of high, med and low, tried with v-sync, without v-sync, tried the "optimized" nvidia settings, i tried closing all programs (including avast and all my non essential drivers), all my drivers are up to date, windows is up to date, visual c++ just got a fresh installation (during the beta where i had the same exact problem), i verified my game files i did a memtest on both my sticks and they are both in perfect condition, did a test on my hdd and its working fine aswell and for good measure i did a full anti virus and anti trojan run and cleaned up my hard driver (with ccleaner)... ****'s still not running properly, my msinfo had nothing for the division, just for windows and im pretty sure that it is because i had to hard restart my pc (my win is in german, sry about that :/) but here is it anyways:
    Spoiler:  Show

08/03/2016 06:58 Windows Error Reporting Fehlerbucket , Typ 0
    Ereignisname: LiveKernelEvent
    Antwort: Nicht verfügbar
    CAB-Datei-ID: 0

Problemsignatur:
    P1:
    P2:
    P3:
    P4:
    P5:
    P6:
    P7:
    P8:
    P9:
    P10:

Angefügte Dateien:
    C:\Windows\LiveKernelReports\WATCHDOG\WD-20160308-0758.dmp
    C:\Windows\Temp\WER-5119843-0.sysdata.xml
    C:\Windows\Temp\WER498E.tmp.WERInternalMetadata.xm l

Diese Dateien befinden sich möglicherweise hier:
    C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\ReportQueue\K ernel_0_0_cab_2272499e

Analysesymbol:
    Es wird erneut nach einer Lösung gesucht: 0
    Berichts-ID: 1da5d7e9-e4fb-11e5-b1ce-14dae99c8abd
    Berichtstatus: 4

08/03/2016 09:03 Windows Error Reporting Fehlerbucket X64_0x117_Tdr:2_IMAGE_nvlddmkm.sys, Typ 0
    Ereignisname: LiveKernelEvent
    Antwort: http://wer.microsoft.com/responses/r... CAB-Datei-ID: 0

Problemsignatur:
    P1:
    P2:
    P3:
    P4:
    P5:
    P6:
    P7:
    P8:
    P9:
    P10:

Angefügte Dateien:
    C:\Windows\LiveKernelReports\WATCHDOG\WD-20160308-0758.dmp
    C:\Windows\Temp\WER-5119843-0.sysdata.xml
    C:\Windows\Temp\WER498E.tmp.WERInternalMetadata.xm l

Diese Dateien befinden sich möglicherweise hier:
    C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\ReportArchive \Kernel_0_0_cab_0b51647c

Analysesymbol: X64_0x117_Tdr:2_IMAGE_nvlddmkm.sys
    Es wird erneut nach einer Lösung gesucht: 0
    Berichts-ID: 1da5d7e9-e4fb-11e5-b1ce-14dae99c8abd
    Berichtstatus: 0

Specs:
    CPU: i5-2500k 3.3ghz
    GPU: 770GTX 2 gig
    Ram: 2x4gig (corsair)
    Mainboard: Asus P8H61-M LX

Found something that works for me (no crashes in 4 hours), i used msi after burn to just turn the fan to 100%... apparently my crashes were because of overheating...

here the is CPU overheating...

Same Problem here, so i looked into the BIOS to see if something wrong and ive seen impressive 110°C on my Phenom X6 1090... now im using coretemp and my CPU rums at smooth 39-43 °C in Windows and havent any Problems like this Restart Fiasko with other Games...

I can play at High with my GPU 660 Ti 3 GBVRAM with no Problem at ~45 fps but... even at Low Settings my CPU get toosted.... :-|

Tphobe's Avatar Junior Member
    I run a 770 as well. My CPU doesn't seem to heat too badly before it crashes, but my case temp creeps up significantly, so the GPU must be cooking a little.