Thread: any plans to expand the game? | Forums

apsojr's Avatar Junior Member
    I beleive fc primal and fc 4 are the best games that ever existed!!!

I also strongly believe and hope that, from now on , *there wil be 2 separate ubisoft teams (at least scenario wirters) working on far cry 5,6,7 (fc with guns) and so on and fc “historical” (more melee combat like primal) . Lets say something like total war *historical and total war warhammer series ....

The possiblities for fc “primal” like titles are endless.

Even after watching the first couple of episodes of season 4 of the tv series the Vikigns or remembering the young Spartan boy left alone to survive in the wilderness of ancient Greece *in the the 300 movie (and in real ancient Sparta life too !!!) i can think of 2-3 possible future scenarios ....

keep up the good work

PAN_1972's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by Orolhes Go to original post
    Oh yeah they will expand the game... they willl add a stick on a random load saved game wich will help you, my dear player, to beat the ****ing leaves to death....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNJL6nfu__Q
    Whats your point?

It will be great if it could be rain weather in the game!
    And a little more craft items, weapons, traps. Freezing bar could decrease faster if character is wet and increase if character is running. Just drop in to say that, anyway i love this game, but we want more!

I really hope someone important reads all this and reconsiders with the DLC. I have no idea why they never added a single thing other than Survival Mode. Legend of the Mammoth was fun for a little bit but then I felt like I wanted more tribal missions, because honestly who really gives a damn about riding a Mammoth when it's clearly just a reskinned FC4 elephant?

Considering DLC like Blood Dragon and the likes, is it really that much to ask for a small DLC featuring an Eastern tribe with a new weapon/bomb and animals? Bethesda doesn't have an issue rewarding its fan base, but Ubisoft is really careful in its considerations in regards to updates and DLC. I don't like to complain, but this forum is overflowing with people literally begging Ubisoft to add content to FCP, and they're like "Nope".
     1 people found this helpful

Next Far Cry Primal

I would really love to see another Far Cry Primal game. This game was an incredible amount of fun. Some things I loved and some things I did not love.
    Positive things
    1. Loved the single player game play / campaign amazing.
    2. Loved the upgrading system, huts, creating weapons, gathering etc..

Negative things
    1. No multi player (2016 every game should have multiplayer) would love to hunt with a friend, multi player campaign oh yes.
    2. more interaction with the creation process.

Loved the game.

It's such a pity that Ubisoft haven't come further than patch 3 or a new dlc. If they are going to make a dlc, I would like it to be through the eyes of the izila and udam tribe. I want to know how Oros was before takkar came to tear sh*t up.

[QUOTE=RogueSurvivor;11909863]I really hope someone important reads all this and reconsiders with the DLC. I have no idea why they never added a single thing other than Survival Mode. Legend of the Mammoth was fun for a little bit but then I felt like I wanted more tribal missions, because honestly who really gives a damn about riding a Mammoth when it's clearly just a reskinned FC4 elephant?

Considering DLC like Blood Dragon and the likes, is it really that much to ask for a small DLC featuring an Eastern tribe with a new weapon/bomb and animals? Bethesda doesn't have an issue rewarding its fan base, but Ubisoft is really careful in its considerations in regards to updates and DLC. I don't like to complain, but this forum is overflowing with people literally begging Ubisoft to add content to FCP, and they're like "Nope".[/QUO

You sir, are 100% right.

Yeah i'd love to see new content for FC Primal. It is such a unique game and the "far cry formula" still is awesome. But it looks like Ubi is already working on the next FC, so i dont believe we will see anything else for this game =/

Updating Issue

I think that 2018, would be a good year for updating this game. What do you think Ubisoft?
    What about a DLC or something like that?

Originally Posted by JasonParadise Go to original post
    Hey Xeromaus. We don't have anything to announce at this time.

@Simon1279: Thanks for the kind words! Glad you're enjoying the game.
    I think that 2018, would be a good year for updating this game. What do you think Ubisoft?
    What about a DLC or something like that?