Thread: any plans to expand the game? | Forums

apsojr's Avatar Junior Member
    I beleive fc primal and fc 4 are the best games that ever existed!!!

I also strongly believe and hope that, from now on , *there wil be 2 separate ubisoft teams (at least scenario wirters) working on far cry 5,6,7 (fc with guns) and so on and fc “historical” (more melee combat like primal) . Lets say something like total war *historical and total war warhammer series ....

The possiblities for fc “primal” like titles are endless.

Even after watching the first couple of episodes of season 4 of the tv series the Vikigns or remembering the young Spartan boy left alone to survive in the wilderness of ancient Greece *in the the 300 movie (and in real ancient Sparta life too !!!) i can think of 2-3 possible future scenarios ....

keep up the good work

PAN_1972's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by Orolhes Go to original post
    Oh yeah they will expand the game... they willl add a stick on a random load saved game wich will help you, my dear player, to beat the ****ing leaves to death....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNJL6nfu__Q
    Whats your point?

It will be great if it could be rain weather in the game!
    And a little more craft items, weapons, traps. Freezing bar could decrease faster if character is wet and increase if character is running. Just drop in to say that, anyway i love this game, but we want more!

I really hope someone important reads all this and reconsiders with the DLC. I have no idea why they never added a single thing other than Survival Mode. Legend of the Mammoth was fun for a little bit but then I felt like I wanted more tribal missions, because honestly who really gives a damn about riding a Mammoth when it's clearly just a reskinned FC4 elephant?

Considering DLC like Blood Dragon and the likes, is it really that much to ask for a small DLC featuring an Eastern tribe with a new weapon/bomb and animals? Bethesda doesn't have an issue rewarding its fan base, but Ubisoft is really careful in its considerations in regards to updates and DLC. I don't like to complain, but this forum is overflowing with people literally begging Ubisoft to add content to FCP, and they're like "Nope".
     1 people found this helpful

Next Far Cry Primal

I would really love to see another Far Cry Primal game. This game was an incredible amount of fun. Some things I loved and some things I did not love.
    Positive things
    1. Loved the single player game play / campaign amazing.
    2. Loved the upgrading system, huts, creating weapons, gathering etc..

Negative things
    1. No multi player (2016 every game should have multiplayer) would love to hunt with a friend, multi player campaign oh yes.
    2. more interaction with the creation process.

Loved the game.

It's such a pity that Ubisoft haven't come further than patch 3 or a new dlc. If they are going to make a dlc, I would like it to be through the eyes of the izila and udam tribe. I want to know how Oros was before takkar came to tear sh*t up.

[QUOTE=RogueSurvivor;11909863]I really hope someone important reads all this and reconsiders with the DLC. I have no idea why they never added a single thing other than Survival Mode. Legend of the Mammoth was fun for a little bit but then I felt like I wanted more tribal missions, because honestly who really gives a damn about riding a Mammoth when it's clearly just a reskinned FC4 elephant?

Considering DLC like Blood Dragon and the likes, is it really that much to ask for a small DLC featuring an Eastern tribe with a new weapon/bomb and animals? Bethesda doesn't have an issue rewarding its fan base, but Ubisoft is really careful in its considerations in regards to updates and DLC. I don't like to complain, but this forum is overflowing with people literally begging Ubisoft to add content to FCP, and they're like "Nope".[/QUO

You sir, are 100% right.

Yeah i'd love to see new content for FC Primal. It is such a unique game and the "far cry formula" still is awesome. But it looks like Ubi is already working on the next FC, so i dont believe we will see anything else for this game =/

Far Cry Primal

I want see another Far Cry Primal game. this game was awesome. I've been on this game since nearly the start date but they don't have multiplayer option. Else whole game is love. hope i will see next far cry soon. tvtap

I guess there are plans to expand this game. A it is not official yet. Free Movie Sites Kickass Proxy Pirate Proxy . All though it will be cool if they release some new DLC.