Thread: Stuck in a glitch on Madison Hospital mission | Forums

[XBOX ONE] BUG REPORT - Stuck in a glitch on Madison Hospital mission

Hi,

Not sure if anybody has experienced this on XBOX ONE.

I entered Madison Hospital.. after the two guys breach, I walked into the lobby and no enemies - Fine by me. Followed the sat nav thing through some doors, cleared out a few enemies here and there, eventually ending up in a main arena looking place after hacking into the security system. There were 3 enemies right at the back (my crosshair turned red) but I literally walked right up to them and shot them point blank but they didn't move! I emptied a couple of clips into them, then the game crashed.

On reload, I am just before the arena but the in game map is sending back to the previous checkpoint (where you hack the security cams) to clear that area again. However, I can't get back through the doors!

Is there a way to quit a mission because I seem stuck at this point?

Cheers,
    Jamie

UbiBooma's Avatar Community Representative
    Originally Posted by jamielowe1990 Go to original post
    Hi,

Not sure if anybody has experienced this.

I entered Madison Hospital.. after the two guys breach, I walked into the lobby and no enemies - Fine by me. Followed the sat nav thing through some doors, cleared out a few enemies here and there, eventually ending up in a main arena looking place after hacking into the security system. There were 3 enemies right at the back (my crosshair turned red) but I literally walked right up to them and shot them point blank but they didn't move! I emptied a couple of clips into them, then the game crashed.

On reload, I am just before the arena but the in game map is sending back to the previous checkpoint (where you hack the security cams) to clear that area again. However, I can't get back through the doors!

Is there a way to quit a mission because I seem stuck at this point?

Cheers,
    Jamie
    Hi there Jamie. Welcome to the forums! Be sure to check this thread out. Thanks for letting us know about this.

Now seems to work...

Originally Posted by UbiBooma Go to original post
    Hi there Jamie. Welcome to the forums! Be sure to check this thread out. Thanks for letting us know about this.
    Thanks. Should I submit again in this section? Weirdly, I've now managed to reload the game and I'm back outside before the breach even happens. I managed to play through further this time so I'll see how I get on!