Thread: Discussion thread | Forums

Ubi-MoshiMoshi's Avatar Community Representative

Discussion thread

Hi Guys,

As RobvD84 has suggested, I have created a thread for you to have a chat together in.

You can use this for any topic you wish, but please ensure you follow our forum rules http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...00-Forum-Rules

Please ensure that you post bugs in the bugs forum http://forums.ubi.com/forumdisplay.p...-Bug-Reporting technical issues here http://forums.ubi.com/forumdisplay.p...hnical-Support and suggestions here http://forums.ubi.com/forumdisplay.php/1114-Suggestions

Kind Regards

RobvD84's Avatar Senior Member
    Great. Thanks for listening.

Mirage_dragonet's Avatar Member
    This forum is as empty as multiplayer H 7 ) ). Rules lot - no people.

A few words about the FPS, I noticed. I have a very powerful computer. In "Heroes 6" - 350 FPS , in "Heroes 7" - 50 FPS max. I do not know why .

Naihras's Avatar Junior Member
    what does powerful mean? My i5 2500, r9 380, 8gb memory and old SSD seem "powerful" enough to not make me even think about FPS or problems in that regard.
    Only thing I noticed, and I wonder if that is hardware related or just bad coding: High numbers are likely to crash the game. Be it "buy all creatures" when you have stocked up 4-5 weeks + externals.
    Or when a unit can attack more than once, has some spelleffects + maybe fire grandmaster.

It seems that either the game or my system cannot process stuff and it will either result in a short lag/freez or even a complete game-crash.

Originally Posted by Naihras Go to original post
    what does powerful mean? My i5 2500, r9 380, 8gb memory and old SSD seem "powerful" enough to not make me even think about FPS or problems in that regard.
    Only thing I noticed, and I wonder if that is hardware related or just bad coding: High numbers are likely to crash the game. Be it "buy all creatures" when you have stocked up 4-5 weeks + externals.
    Or when a unit can attack more than once, has some spelleffects + maybe fire grandmaster.

It seems that either the game or my system cannot process stuff and it will either result in a short lag/freez or even a complete game-crash.
    Strange.... I my laptop has less power and it has never crashed during the game.. Which is a "miracle"?

mErEnEfErEee's Avatar Member
    H7 is for around 10$. Insane. Such a new game that has not been even fixed yet. LOL.

Well they get what they deserved. Ofcourse nobody will touch this game after everything that has happenend.

mErEnEfErEee's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by RobvD84 Go to original post
    Well they get what they deserved. Ofcourse nobody will touch this game after everything that has happenend.
    Nothing to be happy about. We do not get what we deserve, either.

Uhm ok... I think i understand what you are trying to say, but please explain why you think that. Because this attitude of Ubilols is not exceptable. And most ppl acted like an angry mob AFTER everything that has happenend. It's not something to be proud of. But there is a line, and Ubilols obviously went over it. So yeah that's why i said they get what they deserved. Don't know what that has anything to do with ppl that wanted a "new" Heroes game.

Antalyan's Avatar Senior Member
    We cannot expect to finally get some news about further improvements (if any) and especially AI, am I right?