Thread: Just Dance 2015 Connection Error | Forums

Malti000's Avatar Junior Member

Just Dance 2015 Connection Error

Hi,
    some weeks ago I contacted the german Tech Support about this, but they haven't contacted me yet.
    When attempting to access an Community Remix or VIP in Just Dance 2015, that I bought some weeks ago, I receive the following error
    "Connection Error
    The Ubisoft server is unavailable at this time. Please try again later"
    (Except the Community Remixes of Happy and Love Me Again)
    This is for the PAL-Wii.

I would appreciate being able to use this software to its fullest.

Can someone help me?
    Sorry for my bad English.

UbiVertigo's Avatar Community Manager
    Hi Malti000,

Welcome to the forums!

What was your support ticket number?

Malti000's Avatar Junior Member
    Ubisoft Support Ticket: 02729483

UbiVertigo's Avatar Community Manager
    Hey Malti000, incoming PM.

Just dance 2015 for wii u error conection!

Necesito ayuda hace unos dias adquiri el just dance 2015 para wii U todo muy bien hasta que quise conectarme a internet y me aparece un mensaje que dice que no se pude conectar algo como Error Conection service Ubissof que no esta disponible y que lo intente mas tarde! quisiera saber si hay alguna solucion para poder conectarme ya que sin eso tampoco puedo adquirir los DLC! porfavor alguien que me ayude con este problema

I need help a few days ago I got the just dance 2015 for wii U all very well until I wanted to connect to the internet and I get a message that says that you can not connect something like Error Conection service Ubissof that is not available and that you try later ! I would like to know if there is any solution to be able to connect because without that I can not acquire the DLC either! Please someone to help me with this problem

Black_Widow9's Avatar Community Representative
    Originally Posted by monsterboy08 Go to original post
    Necesito ayuda hace unos dias adquiri el just dance 2015 para wii U todo muy bien hasta que quise conectarme a internet y me aparece un mensaje que dice que no se pude conectar algo como Error Conection service Ubissof que no esta disponible y que lo intente mas tarde! quisiera saber si hay alguna solucion para poder conectarme ya que sin eso tampoco puedo adquirir los DLC! porfavor alguien que me ayude con este problema

I need help a few days ago I got the just dance 2015 for wii U all very well until I wanted to connect to the internet and I get a message that says that you can not connect something like Error Conection service Ubissof that is not available and that you try later ! I would like to know if there is any solution to be able to connect because without that I can not acquire the DLC either! Please someone to help me with this problem
    Hello and welcome to the Forums,

If you're still having trouble, please get in touch with our Support team.

Thanks