Thread: January 2016 Priority - Fixing Top Issues | Forums

Too much use of the word "some". I'm fairly certain it's all users who have experienced every one of those circumstances.

Update 1.3
    Estimated deployment on PC: Mid-January
    Estimated deployment on all Consoles: End of January
    What a joke! How about you fix it first for the biggest install bases? PS4, XBONE then PC!!!! Why should people that pirate the game get updates while us console users who pay for it get it 2 weeks later.

Always the same.

We buy the same game, and got less pathc and content in console.

And what about ranked sistem? What about ranks sistem? What about the dcd on ranked games o the TickRate on console?.

What the **** is wrong with you Ubisoft?

What about the micropaids i do, for some flask, to get more points?, I use 2 in the las 2 weeks, and the most of my matchs, never giveme any single "point" not only the extra ones.

Really guys, im asking for a refound of my copy + all my microtransactions all the days on the forum, and on support, and never get a single ***ing answer about these.

Really i want my money back.

Only i got one think totally confirmed. I will never buy one of your games NEVER.

Originally Posted by oOC4rBiOo Go to original post
    Always the same.

We buy the same game, and got less pathc and content in console.

And what about ranked sistem? What about ranks sistem? What about the dcd on ranked games o the TickRate on console?.

What the **** is wrong with you Ubisoft?

What about the micropaids i do, for some flask, to get more points?, I use 2 in the las 2 weeks, and the most of my matchs, never giveme any single "point" not only the extra ones.

Really guys, im asking for a refound of my copy + all my microtransactions all the days on the forum, and on support, and never get a single ***ing answer about these.

Really i want my money back.

Only i got one think totally confirmed. I will never buy one of your games NEVER.
    Apperently it's becasue we are "console peasents" yet is us lot that buy the games while the so called master race pirate the game for free.

Please Re Work the HitBox.. :(

that's all Ubi.

RabidUrko's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by FritzDizzle Go to original post
    thank you for getting on top of it
    This.

Originally Posted by Flaw3dGenius23 Go to original post
    What a joke! How about you fix it first for the biggest install bases? PS4, XBONE then PC!!!! Why should people that pirate the game get updates while us console users who pay for it get it 2 weeks later.
    You can be sure then its been tested by us on PC, i expect once it goes to consoles its a lot harder to alter.

Originally Posted by RabidUrko Go to original post
    This.

You can be sure then its been tested by us on PC, i expect once it goes to consoles its a lot harder to alter.
    Are you kidding? That's what the closed BETA and Open BETA were for! So that we had a working non laggy game come release! Console owners having to wait 2 months for a playable game is just a farce.

Apperently it's becasue we are "console peasents" yet is us lot that buy the games while the so called master race pirate the game for free.
    You're called console peasants because of posts like this.

It has already been explained why the PC platform is getting a patch first, but you somehow missed that memo. Just like you missed the memo that not all PC players are a bunch of pirates who steal games.

This isn't the first game that gets a patch released on PC first, and it sure as hell won't be the last. It all stems from the same reason.

Are you mentally deficient?

First of all, you can't pirate this online multiplayer game. Second of all, the reason it takes so long for you "console peasants", is because Microsoft and Sony want to review the patches before they go live, that means extra waiting time for you. And third of all, these reactions give you peasants the name you deserve.

Operation Black Ice

Hello developers,
    I'm extremely impressed by Rainbow Six Siege. It has most certainly become one of my favourite games of this year and last year. I'm thoroughly in love with it. The gameplay is exhilerating and very tense and the amount of content is fantastic. I have a blast playing with friends. I'm a huge fan of the GIGN operators. My favourite is Rook. I'm thoroughly looking forward to "Operation Black Ice" when will you be sharing details? I cant wait to see what you have planned for Rainbow Six Siege. Keep up the great work. I love it.