Thread: January 2016 Priority - Fixing Top Issues | Forums

Originally Posted by dudiczek1 Go to original post
    Got a game from 29.12.2016 - never had a chance to play that game... how about that fix?...
    Well then you managed to buy a game in the future so you are doing well... we aren't yet at December 2016...

TAMB0's Avatar Junior Member
    Can you please bring back the legacy thumbstick setting? I was devastated to hear it was removed after all previous Rainbow 6 console games had it. I know thousands of gamers who cannot play FPS games without this setting.

Originally Posted by dudiczek1 Go to original post
    Got a game from 29.12.2016 - never had a chance to play that game... how about that fix?...

Does that even make sense? What are you trying to say?

Paragon Fury's Avatar Member
    Any updates on when the tickrate increase is coming to consoles? It badly needs it - just watching the difference between 60tr PC and 30tr consoles is insane.

Where are hackers in ranked on this list?

When?

So when are we going to get an option to remove bombers?

How about news about the University map for PvP/PvE? You said there will be 11 maps at launch yet its still only available through situations.

Hey UBI!!!

If You made something with this game ,always happened something mighty problem! I understand ,when you wants make fixing, but why comes 1 solved problem with 2 or 3 new problems???
    We purchased this game and we can't playing: this host and lobby system is a mighty crap!!!!!!!!!!! Not need here new dlc ,this it the greatest problem,make you this first time!!!! Fix this!Now!!!!!

i'd like to see stopping cheaters in your list of priorities...

Thank you Ubisoft

Worst update ever. Error Code with ending 602...cant manage to start a multiplayer game...thx ubisoft