Single Player

Will this have a proper single player campaign with cut scenes and all?

The more I look at it, the more it looks like a sandbox game with objectives. Almost FarCry strongholds without the story.

Hope it's not and they learned from that train wreck they call Rainbow Six.

Just curious, what do you consider a proper "single player campaign" so I can maybe address your concern more appropriately? Though compared to say, Blue, im limited in what I know from behind-closed-doors presentations.

SuperBiscotCOT's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by DigitalHitmann Go to original post
    Just curious, what do you consider a proper "single player campaign" so I can maybe address your concern more appropriately? Though compared to say, Blue, im limited in what I know from behind-closed-doors presentations.
    I think he is looking for an answer of a question that was asked alredy few times but never answerd :
    Is the Co-op campaign the same as the solo campaign or they are different. Maybe linked but not the same.

Or maybe it was'nt his question But it's certainly one of my.

Is there anything resembling the single player like in ORG where you got to plan your raid/attack before hand - pick whos in what squad, in your "platoon" set waypoints, go codes ect?

UbiKeeba's Avatar Community Manager
    There is a rich, immersive co-op campaign that can be played alone, offline with 3 AI.

So no setting up Squads, to hit a raid for 2 or more directions? noone to cover your squad going in or to keep be able to set up an ambush yourself?

Are the AI going to just follow you - not find cover and not be able to run based on a pre set plan(and move based on fire ect?)

when they Die are they going to magically appear after a mission?

briangade's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by UbiKeeba Go to original post
    There is a rich, immersive co-op campaign that can be played alone, offline with 3 AI.
    That sound really great,and very PR.
    I guess OP's fear,and to a certain extend my own is that this will be pure coop and the singleplayer will be the tacked on redheaded stepchild.

If the game turns out to be only worth playing coop that'll be fair and all,but it would be nice to know in advance,so one can wait 2 weeks before buying, until basic patching and fixing of online problems have been done.

ES-Ulukai's Avatar Senior Member
    More will be say in due time, for the IA following you we gave our feedback to the devs and they have the last word but don't forget the game is still WIP so things can change till release and that's why they don't talk about some things.

So they don't get "You said that would be like that and now it's not" like this there's no surprise and what they release to us as information it's what's in the game.

Originally Posted by DigitalHitmann Go to original post
    Levels. That after played, you can select after to try to beat on harder difficulties. (Like old GR games)

Cut scenes before, mid, and after levels.

8-12 hr campaign

And as always, a remastered Nowhere map. This in nonnegotiable. lol.

Just traditional single player components.

Originally Posted by UbiKeeba Go to original post
    So single player is the same game as co-op, just with attached AI partners.

Lolssi's Avatar Senior Member
    Gonna make *** out of myself by assuming here now.
    I'd assume there would be some cutscenes after certaing objectives/triggers.
    No levels just one big one. BUT better than choosing from two insertion points you can attack from pretty much any direction or directions. However if you can't divide and give commands to AI it is pretty much pointless.