Thread: New Operator Ideas | Forums

Tiger: A male defender from India with razor sharp hearing. (3 Speed / 1 Armor)
    He has a heightened hearing ability so that he can detect which direction an enemy is coming from and can figure out the approximate distance of an enemy.
    Yes everyone has this ability but his is louder, clearer, and more advanced with an indicator on the screen pointing where the sound is coming from and covers a longer distance.
    Ambient noises and background noises are quieted when his ability is activated.
    In order to use his ability he has to remain still.
    Preferably used with some type of one hit kill shotgun so that he can listen for the sound and then quickly run in for the kill.
    Inspired by the Bengal Tiger.

Watchman:A male defender from South Africa that can peek at the enemy without exposing himself. (2 Speed / 2 Armor)
    Can place small (not that small but also not big and obvious.) circular windows on soft walls and barricades in which you/the whole team can peek at the enemies. Similar to Mira’s windows but cannot be popped out and is also bulletproof from both sides. Can only be taken out by explosives.

GARDA(IRELAND NATIONAL POLICE) EMERGENCY RESPONSE UNIT,

CLASS:ATTACKER

OPRATOR NAME:ELECTROSHOCK

BRITH DATE:4-27-1990

SPECIAL ABBLITY: Carries a X26 Taser and can fire it to incapacitate enemy combatants and it is rechargeble.

PRIMARY WEAPONS: Heckler & Koch HK416(Assualt Rifle, 5.56X45MM NATO),Heckler & Koch MP7(Personal Defense Weapon,HK 4.6X30MM), Remington 870(12 gauge pump action shotgun)

SECONDARY WEAPON: SIG SAUER P226(Semi-automatic pistol,9X19MM Parabellum), Walther P99 ( Semi-automatic pistol,9X19MM Parabellum).

GADGETS: FLASHBANGS,SMOKE GRENADES

CLASS: DEFENDER

OPERATOR NAME:PAVA

BRITH DATE:5-26-1990

SPECIAL ABBLITY: Carries and shoots a handheld canister of PAVA Spray in a liquid stream, similar to pepper spray to incapacitate enemy combatants for 15 to 35 minutes,maximum effective range of 4 meters or 13 feet.

PRIMARY WEAPONS: Heckler & Koch MP5(Submachine gun,9X19MM Parabellum), Heckler & Koch HK33(Assualt Rifle,5.56X45MM NATO),Benelli M3 ( Semi-automatic 12 gauge Shotgun).

SECONDARY WEAPONS:Walther P99 ( Semi-automatic pistol,9X19MM Parabellum), SIG SAUER P226(Semi-automatic pistol,9X19MM Parabellum).

GADGETS:FLASHBANG, SMOKE GRENADES.

An Idea I've Had

I've been talking my friends' ears off for weeks saying Ubisoft should make a new operator that can block drone holes and the undersides of doors so that some routes into objectives can't be used. It would definitely help prevent the beginning of prep phase detections courtesy of perfect drone spawn.

LuckyBide's Avatar Senior Member
    My ideas are more about the equipment but I would love to see a new agent using the CornerShot gun, I think this gun has its place in a game like R6S.
    I also think it would be nice to have an agent with a gadget simulating footsteps and reloading noises to create distractions.

And it would be great to have a map completely immersed in darkness and all agents would be able to choose between night vision goggles or a flashlight. Of courses drones and cameras would have night vision too.

The predator thing is a great idea, though i think that they would work better as a defender

Name - Specs

Armor - 3

Speed - 1

Team - Defender

Ability - Has thermal goggles that can see enemies through non reinforced walls from 7 metres away, can be seen by IQ, can be temporarily stopped by thatcher, can only make out thermal shapes, not the exact operator. A constant use item like Jackals Ability, if ability is used there is limited visibility.

Looks - http://www.publicenemy.com.hk/?p=7249&lang=en but way more militarised and bulky

Primary - IWI Negev or Howa Type 89

Secondary - Glock 18 or Heckler and Koch VP70M